2 weeks later

Alena: markelle mom is here and we planned to do this  have him go to the basketball court at our house and on the basketball say I'm pregnant and ya that kinda lame but his mom came up with that idea so ya.
Markelle: u walked in the house and I seen Alena and my mom on the basketball court I walked out there  and gave my mom a hug she went inside and it was only me and Lena hey she said hi I said so there something I gotta tell u . she said. And that is. I said. Well I'm pregnant she said. I smiled and picked her up and spinnrd her around. I was so excited. Then victor walked in and gave her a hug and a kiss and hugged me and said if we can talk privately I said ya so we went to. My man cave. We walked in and we sat down and he began to talk.
Victor: look here markelle in u love  with my daughter
Markelle: yes very.
Victor: I need to know that u r going to be there every step of the way through this pregnancy cuz trust me the reason we get into fight is because she holds a grudge on me because I missed her being born and not Kennedy's. U know she doesn't like eliana and u know we always fight that y I'm tryna prepare u not to miss my grandchild's birth .
Markelle: wow she never told me but I will try . and I don't think it a good idea eliana and her are in the kitchen .
Victor: oh shit.
Markelle: we walked in the kitchen to Alena drinking water be eliana talking to my mom