no you not.

Markelle: so Alena landed and i knew she was at her house I went inside her house and seen her with miguel . she put him in his crib and I went to her room and grabbed her shit. What are you doing she asked . were going home and if u don't like that I'm taking my kids I said. No your not ever since they been born u come up with lame excuses don't u have to be somewhere with kylie celebrating her 20 birthday. Don't start with me on that shit I don't want her I want u y can't u fucking understand . his tone got higher. You know why cuz you'll never be anything but a dead beat ass father who promised that when. His kids came he would give them and me the world u are nothing but a kniving deceiving piece of nothi... I cut her off I slapped her . she cried . I'm sorry baby please I'm sorry I didnt mean it babe I'm really sorry she looked at me and told me to get out. I kissed my kids and she said I'll see you in court.
Alena: I can't believe he hit me. I cried I heard a knock and I seen it was markelle again. I opended it and told him what do u want . he came inside and hugged me I just want a family please Alena I looked him in his eyes and said no I can't be in a family with someone who can't keep his dick in his pants . we are just co parenting. Markelle I love u but u need help.and until u get that we can no longer have communication about us unless it about our kids.