best friends sister | tom holland

ok so y/n is harrison's twin k?

"hello boys" you nod your head as you walked past your brothers room. "hey y/n" they say in sync.

when you were gone harrison turned to face tom. "you have the hots for my sister" he states. "what! noo what're you talking about mate" tom tries to deny.

harrison just gives him a look. "yeah ok i totally have the hots for your sister" tom sighs.

what they didn't know is that you were outside the door, listening to the entire thing.

that night you harrison and tom planned to have a fire and toast some marshmallows. while you were upstairs getting changed, the boys were downstairs.

"hey tom mate grabs some marshmallows from the pantry please" harrison told him.

tom shrugged and opened the door. harrison pushed him in and closed the doors, putting a room through the handles.

"harrison! let me out" tom yells from the inside. about 5 minutes passed before you walked down stairs and into the kitchen.

"why is there a broom in the pantry door?" you questioned your twin brother. he looked at the pantry before looking back at you.

"i um i saw a mouse in there and i didn't want it to escape. can you please grab the marshmallows out?" he explained.

you rolled your eyes but proceeded to walk over to the pantry. you took the broom out and gave it to harrison before opening the doors.

"tom?" you questioned when you saw the boy inside. "y/n?" he questioned. before you could turn to face harrison, he pushed you inside as well, tom catching you.

a second later the doors closed and the broom was in.

"harrison i swear to god i will kill you as soon as i get out of here" you warned. you could just hear him giggle on the outside.

you turned to face tom and sighed. "any idea why he did this?" you ask. you couldn't see tom properly because it was so dark but you could just about make out his face.

"i have a strong inkling" he sighs. you suddenly remembered the boys conversation from earlier. " what because you like me?" you ask.

"i um i" tom stuttered. "it's ok dork. i kinda like you too" you admitted. "really?" he asked. you nodded.

a second later his lips were on yours and your back was pushed against the shelves, knocking a few things off in the process.

"hey what was that?" you faintly heard harrison in the background. he opened the doors but neither of you pulled away to tell him to go away.

"oh. OH. ok well um im just gonna close these again. but um it's unlocked if you wanna take that somewhere else" harrison rushes.

you pull away from tom briefly. "fuck off harrison" you say before attaching your lips to toms again.