woah | parker

you sighed as you saw flash pick on the peter kid again. flash was your brother and although you love him he can be a real dick.

you interrupt your friend liz and make your way over to your brother and peter.

"knock it off dipshit" you say and smack the back of flash's head.

he turns around and glares at you. "woah woah woah, you don't get a say in this y/n" he chuckles as he turns to face you.

"i do now, lay off the kid eugene" you say his real first name and hear peter burst out laughing.

"shut it kid or he'll kick your ass even more" i tell him and he immediately shuts up. "whatever y/n" flash says annoyed and walks past you, purposely bumping his shoulder into yours.

"woah you got balls facing your brother like that" peter says, running up beside me as i walked away.

"actually no i don't have balls, that's not the way the female human body was designed" i say as he chuckles.

"whatever, just thank you. he's been on my ass all day i can't even get to my locker" he says softly and goes over to his friend.

i smiles to myself as i made my way back over to liz. she had a smirk on her face and her eyebrows her wiggling.

"new friend?" she smirks. i laugh and roll my eyes before flipping her off and heading to my first class.