oblivious pt3 | holland

6 years later

today was your wedding day. you were getting married to the one and only tom holland and you couldn't be happier.

as the ceremony ended and you shared your first dance as a married couple, tom exchanged a little secret with you.

"y/n" he whispers as you sway. you lift your head from his shoulder to look at him. "i have a confession" he whispers.

you raise one eyebrow as he continues. "that day i bumped into you, i actually thought you were really pretty and told harrison i was going to bump into you gently but he pushed me really hard just so i could get coffee with you so technically today is because of him" he says.

you take a minute to process what he said before you laugh.

"i also have a confession" you whisper. "i wasn't an oblivious idiot when we met, i knew you were spiderman" you winked. he laughed.

"so that explains the reaction i got when i told you i was filming the spiderman movie" he laughs.

you laugh and think back to that moment.

~~
5 years ago

you were sitting on toms couch, you had been going out for around 8 months now and he was so nice.

he suddenly walked in the door and looked for you before sitting down in front of you.

"ok so i have something i need to tell you" he states. you nod, unsure as to what he was going to say.

"i'm an actor, in spiderman and i have to go and film the spiderman homecoming movie soon" he says.

you nod along, already knowing. then you realised that he didn't know that you knew.

your eyes widen in fake surprise. "woah, man that's. that's cool man that's cool" you say not really knowing why. tom looks at you confused before putting on a cocky smile.

"yes it is cool isn't it?" he says and walks out the door.

~~

as you finish the dance, you and tom both laugh about moments you had shared with each other.

he leans down to kiss you. "i love you" he says. "i love you" you say back as he kisses you again and your family claps.