celebrity crush pt 1 | holland

your eyes wondered the set of the spider-man: homecoming set. you had been cast as michelle, you didn't think you'd get the part since you were up against zendaya but apparently she pulled out after seeing your audition.

the director ran over to you as he finished his conversation with a cameraman. "y/n! good to have you on set finally!" he cheered before wandering away in search of coffee.

"thanks, i guess" you muttered to yourself as you had to fend to yourself. you spotted laura harrier, an old friend of yours and made your way over.

she spotted you and squealed, running up to hug you. "hey, how's it's been?" she exclaimed. you laughed and continued the conversation.

"i'm so sorry but i have to get to wardrobe, but toms over there trying to make conversation with jacob and he keeps looking over here so go introduce yourself" she laughed before running over to whoever was calling her.

you smile to yourself before turning around and made your way over to tom. as you were walking you noticed him watching with wide eyes and then ned slapping him for not paying attention.

you walked over and smiled at the both of them. "h-hey" tom stuttered.

sorry it's taken me so long to upload, i completely forgot about this book :(