what? pt 1| holland

you and tom had been best friends since the age of 10. you were there for all his hard times and were most of his memories.

you had always supported his career and had untold feelings for him.

tonight was the night tom (and harrison) was coming home for a break and you guys were going to watch a movie. of course you picked your favourite, the breakfast club.

you had it ready to go and popcorn in a bowl by the time they had arrived.

he let himself in while you were in the kitchen and he seemed to be in a grouchy mood until he say you in his pikachu onesie you stole from him.

a smile immediately came across his face and he wrapped his arms around you, giving you a hug.

you stayed hugging him for a while before you heard a cough and broke away, realising how awkward you guys looked in front of harrison.

he smirks at you as you go and give him a hug as well. he pulls away and smirks at you again. "what?" you question with your teeth pressed together.

harrison was the only one you ever told about your feelings towards tom. and it was probably a bad idea since he always teased you about it.

you roll your eyes as he winks and turn back to tom to see him staring at harrison. he quickly stops staring as you all walk into the living room and get comfy on the couch.