Percy

Percy was having an awful day when he saw that girl fall into water. He watched as the girl tripped and hit her head as she fell with a big splash. He waited for her to come back to the surface, but when nothing happened he ran back to the water and made the water move him to the girl and then get her out of the water. The girl was coughing water and she looked miserable. After checking that she was okay, he walked away, so she couldn't ask him any questions. 

He grabbed his towel and walked away not feeling any better. The day had been so bad, that nothing could make it better anymore. In the morning he had been attacked by some ugly monster on his way to school, then the apparently "bad boys" of the school tried to give him a hard welcome, failing of course, Percy wasn't that easy to bully. He hadn't had anyone to eat lunch with, and was already failing some of his classes, because apparently this school was full of smart people who had way too much free time to do homework. 

So he had come to the beach to clear his head and calm down. It was almost working until he had to rescue that girl. Not that he didn't want to rescue her, it just made his adrenaline flow, and all the meditation on the bottom of the sea slipped away.

He got home when the sun had already gone down. Her mom Sally was in the livingroom with his husband Paul. They were unpacking boxes and listening to old Queen's songs. Percy's mom smiled widely and spread her arms as the Bohemian Rhapsody played on the background and Paul was imitating the guitar solo with big hand movements. Percy gave his mom a big hug and high fived Paul and headed to the kitchen. On the counter was big plate full of blue cookies. Percy took two and skipped through the livingroom waving his cookies and to his room. 

He took a long shower and as he was getting dressed he glanced his lower back. Everyone else had had their soulmate's name on their lower back since birth. It was something, that everyone had, and no one talked about. It was something like a secret, until you found your soulmate. Of course everyone told their best friends and parents etc, but everyone else? A secret. When you finally find your soulmate, the name gets a little symbol to it. Something that describes the person.

His lower back had always been different that everyone else's. It was rare, but it happened. The only thing he had on his back, was a little owl carrying a little book. It was so ridiculous that his soulmate was probably a very very nerd. Owl was afterall the symbol of Athena and connected to wisdom anyway. And the book? That is quite easy to connect to nerdiness. and he was very far away from a nerd. The thing was, he had just one soulmate as everyone else, but for some reason, the symbol was the thing that came first, and the name would appear after he would find his soulmate. It was frustrating enough to have a soulmate that would ironically be the opposite of his dyslexic brains and then he didn't even know her name. Or his. You never know.

He threw himself to his bed and glanced at his schoolbooks. Then he decided, that he had earned a good long sleep, and took the playstation remote to his hand.