2

Everybody in the room gasps. All except for Alyssa, Grayson, Ethan and Jason. Jason stands there with his head down. Panic seeps into my body. I run down the aisle and out the door. There are cabs at the bottom of the steps. Instead of going towards them, I run to the left. I keep running until I'm in a forest surrounded by trees.

The roots are bumpy underneath my butt. I attempt to take a deep breath, but I end up crying. Tears slide down my cheek. The humiliation Jason must be feeling. I hear footsteps and immediately look up. Jason stands there with tears threatening to fall.
"What did I do wrong?" Jason asks.
"Nothing. It was me. You just aren't the right guy," I whisper.
"Ethan. Your still in love with him. Aren't you?" he sighs. "Good luck."
"What?" I ask.
"Good luck in getting Ethan," Jason replied.
"Thanks. Good luck to you too. You will meet the right girl," I say.

I get up and walk back towards the church so that I can get out of here. The little white church is in the distance. People are leaving. A guy is sitting on the steps. Once everyone else is gone, I walk over to him. As I get closer I see his dark brown shaggy hair.

"Hey," Ethan says.
"Hey," I reply.

A/n: I literally have eight stories with at least one chapter written, that I haven't published😂 Btw, I posted this really early because I was ready for it, so please don't expect updates every two or three days. I will post once a week though!