3

"Why'd you do it?" Ethan asks and I sit down next to him.
"Many reasons. I can't keep my bloody mind off of you. Another would be that there wasn't that spark that I feel with you. You're different Ethan. Different from all the guys out there," I mutter.
"I'm happy you didn't chose him. Isabelle, I'm so sorry. For everything-your wedding and cheating on you. I'm such a douche for doing that. I hope you can forgive me one day. I'm still trying to figure out why the hell I did that. I was being a complete dumbass," Ethan states. I rest my head on his shoulder. We sit like that for a couple minutes.

"How does pizza sound?" I ask him.
"Sounds great! Let's do it!" Ethan exclaims. He gets up and holds his hand out for me to grab. I take it and he lifts me up. We walk to Ethan's car, since I was supposed to take a cab with Jason. My wedding dress is now filthy from sitting on the ground. Ethan drives us to a pizza place.
"Remember when you thought it would be a good idea to jump off your garage and onto the trampoline?" I ask. He sighs and chuckles.
"Yes. Worst idea ever. I can't believe I actually thought I could do it," Ethan laughs.
"I told you not to, but you jumped and broke your arm from landing on it Grayson's reaction though," I laugh.
"He cried," Ethan died of laughter. We order pineapple pizza.

"Goodnight," Ethan says as I walk into my apartment.
"Night Ethan. Thank you for driving me home," I say closing the door behind him. Immediately, I get changed. What am I supposed to do now? Ethan still has Adeline. He said that he's happy that I didn't choose Jason.

What does that mean?