4

"Wake up!" Alyssa yells. A pillow hits my head. I groan.
"Already? It's only nine," I sigh, without looking at the clock.
"Actually, its nine thirty," she corrects. "Come on Izzy. We need to talk. Like what happened at the wedding? Why you ran away. What Jason said to you".
"Alright. Alright," I say and get up. Soon I'm ready to go.
"Let's go," Alyssa calls to me after I've gotten ready and ate.

I drive us to a park. There are lots of trees around the playground. A set of swings are between a seesaws and slides.
"So, why did you say no?" Alyssa starts off.
"It wasn't right saying yes. I didn't feel like it would be the right choice," I reply.
"What happened between you and Jason after?" she asks.
"Jason asked what he did wrong and I told him that he wasn't the one for me. He knew that it was Ethan right away. Instead of lashing out on me, Jason wished me luck," I slightly laughed at the end. She laughed with me.
"How do you feel now?" Alyssa asks.

"I have everything that I need. You, Grayson and Eric. But still," I sigh. "I feel like there's something's missing. Like a puzzle piece missing from the puzzle".
"I know what it is. I'm pretty sure that everybody knows. Including yourself. You just don't want say it. So I'll say it," she says, looking straight at me.

"It's Ethan".

A/n: I won't be here this weekend, so here's an early update!