Widowmaker's missing clothes (oneshot)

( NOTE: this oneshot is a little bit inspired by a comic by dogtit on tumblr )

-

"Oh mon Dieu! That little-!" Widowmaker yelled at the sight of her empty wardrobe.

Her clothes - more specifically her battle gear had been taken, again. And she knew exactly who by.

The door opened, and a tired Sombra walked in.

"What is it now amiga?" She spat, obviously annoyed. She saw widow's empty closet. "Seriously, she took them again?"

"For the third time! That annoying brat..." Widowmaker rasped. "I'll be back, Sombra." Widow said marching out of her room and downstairs.

Sombra laughed. "Good luck araña!"

-in tracers room-

"Haha look at me! I'm Widowmaker, 39 shots, 1 kill!" Lena ( Tracer ) said, imitating a bad French accent.

"Pffft ahahaha! Activate the goggle things!" Hana ( D.Va ) giggled.

"Aye! Go on mate!" Junkrat agreed, he was also laughing.

Lena fiddled around with the controls until the goggles finally activated. "Whoa! I can see everyone using this thingy-ma-bob!"

"Haha! We gotta get a pic of this!" Lúcio laughed. "Yeah! totally noob!" Hana chuckled.

"Alright then! Get me good side loves!" Lena said, striking a very exaggerated pose.

"Got it!" Lúcio said, looking at his phone. Hana looked over his shoulder. "Lemme see this!" She laughed.

"How do I look loves?" Lena questioned giggling.

Silence.

"Loves....?"

Lúcio, Hana and Junkrats faced all went blank, and suddenly quiet.

"What? It can't be that bad cannit'?" Lena joked. "Uhmmm, Lena... behind you.." Hana said backing up.

Lena spun around only to be face to face with an angry widowmaker. Her face went completely red with embarrassment. "Ehmmmm.... alright.. love?" She cheesed awkwardly.

Widow pouted. "And just what do you think you are doing with my clothes?!" She groaned.

"Ehhh.. just.. borrowing em'?" Lena said flustered. Widow raised an eyebrow.

"Just give me then back." Widow sighed, putting her hand out. "And never take them again." She added.

Just then Sombra also came into the room.
"How's it going amiga? Get your clothes ba- ah, so it waaaas her again." Sombra smiled.

"Here you go love....." Lena said giving back the clothes. ( she had pyjamas on underneath )
"Sorry bout that.." she grinned.

Widow was still unimpressed. "You will be cherie". Lena's eyes darted. "Oh yea... sorry bout the tea stains...."

Widowmaker's eyes widened to the massive tea stains on her suit. Her face turned to utter disgust. "WHY YOU LITTLE!!!-" "Ooookayy I think it's time we head back upstairs now byee!~" Sombra said dragging widow out of the room.

From then on widowmaker kept a lock on her closet, and never stood near Lena while she was drinking tea.

-The end-

••BONUS!••

-right after the incident-

"Why are we driving here again..?" Gabe ( Reaper ) questioned.

"Lena spilt tea all over my battle suit- that foolish girl.." Widowmaker spat bitterly.

"And your making us drive to get it cleaned? We don't even have a mission-"

"Just drive Gabriel." She interrupted. Gabe sighed. "Let me atleast see this stain." Gabe grunted.

Widow handed him the suit. Gabe faceplamed.
"Seriously Amelie? This 'stain', is the same size of a grain of rice! It's a spec!" Gabe yelled.

"That's what I said a million times.. it's no use." huffed Sombra.

"I don't care! I want all traces of this foreign substance to be gone! Drive faster won't you?" Widow hissed.

"Jesus Amelie......"

-The real end-

I hope you enjoyed the first one shot, it didn't take overly long to write so I'll be hopefully bringing these out often.

Thank you for reading and until the next chapter, bye ^^