Outlaw ( western AU pt 2 )

Replacing the crappy chapter from yesterday with this instead! Hope you enjoy ^_^

-

Lucio rolled in merrily to the diner, stopping himself right beside Hana still making drinks at the bar.

"What's new bun'?" He said, readjusting his hat. Hana flashed a smile at him.

"I should be askin' you that Mr. Jazz Pants! How'd the show go?" She chirped, sliding him across a glass of whiskey.

He exhaled deeply. "I'd tell ya' if there was a show, half the fella's didn't even show up." He sipped the bubbling bittersweet whiskey.

"Well darn' not the luckiest fella' in this diner that's for sure.." Hana sighed, her eyes trailed over to Mr. Fawkes, who was being smothered in hopeless-romantic woman. 

A western heartthrob, a player. She should've known the second he winked at her. She sighed.

"That's why I have you lucky lil' bun!" He sang, twirling her around. She giggled, all feelings for Mr. Fawkes being drained with her bubbling laughter.

"Oh Lucio, you'll be coming to the races surely?~" She hummed, caressing his hand. "Wouldn't miss it for the world!".

"There is no dance!" A familiar voice boomed at full energy. 

Sherif Amari stood up and spun around. "Oxton what on Earth are ya' blabbering on about? Of course there is!" .

"Oh boss! There ya are..! I've been lookin' for ya ev-" "Cut the blatherin' Deputy and tell me what in tarnations going on! You've startled the townsfolk!" Sheriff Amari interrupted.

Deputy Oxton blushed in embarrassment. "A' apologise, but Boss, the town's goin' on lockdown! The Talon's are on their way!" She spat nervously.

Sherif Amari sighed.

"Those hooligans just can't cram it in their heads what 'banished' means.." She mumbles.

She puts a comforting hand on Angela's shoulder. "Pardon me Angie, but I need to go sort out these Talon airheads yet again. Keep an eye' on my Faheera if ya'd be so kind.."

Angela smiles. "Absolutely, best of luck to you Sheriff." She assures. Sheriff Amari smiles.

"As for all y'all, I wouldn't step out this diner if a' were you. Talon aren't here to play." "That's for darn sure." McCree says, puffing his cigar.

Amari eyes him down. "Actually, it'd be mighty fine to have a good arm for backup Jesse McCree." She grins.

"Yeah... no." He sniggers. Deputy Oxton rolls her eyes. "There'll be a reward." She sighs.

Silence.

"a CASH reward." She adds.

Silence again.

".....and Alcohol."

"Alright, A' suppose I'll tag along." He stands up, fixing himself up. "Great." Amari concludes. The team of cowboys head out the door.

"Good luck!" Hana yells. "Hope this goes well.." Lucio adds cautiously. "Mhm."

"Hope what goes well?~" A lady with purple hair and a gun appears in the middle of the room. Mr. Shimada and Lucio instantly reach for theirs.

"Woah whoa whoa... didn't mean to startle you amigos~, would hate to have to resort to violence..." She grabs Angela and points the gun to her neck. "But I'm not gonna make this bloody unless you do..~" She chuckles. Mr. Shimada gasps.

"Let er' go you dirty outlaw!" He yells. The gun doesn't shake in his hand. The woman raises an eyebrow. "And what're you gonna do if I don't Senor..?~" She grins.

He angers more. "I'll put a bullet through your skull." "And I'll put one through you lady friend here." She laughs. "So I wouldn't do that if I were you..~".

"Who are you?!" Lucio questions. Sombra turns to him. "Oh! If it isn't the Jazz Man himself.. Lucio!" She giggles. "I looovee your records! They really get my brain going.. If it weren't for your songs, I probably wouldn't of planned this heist so well~"

"Answer him." Hana snaps.

"Ohoho! Feisty! I like this one~ what's your name araña?".
Hana scoffs. "Answer Him!" She yells.

"Okay, Okay!~ I'm Sombra.. from-" "Talon." Angela squeaks from beyond Sombra's grasp. "Ah so it seems we have a smart cookie among you hay-mice~".

"What do ya' want?" Lucio growls. Sombra cackles. "You're gonna have to be a bit more scary than that.." she pretends to yawn.

"WHAT DO Y' WANT!" Hana screams. Everyone jumps.
"Well then... I'm here for business.." "Specify?" Hana says. "To make a deal."

"Make yar' proposal." Hana huffs.

Sombra grins. "First of all.. I'm gonna need these weapons at rest." Everyone puts down their guns, but not completely out of reach. She releases Angela, who coughs and is quickly comforted by Mr. Shimada.

"Good.. now, I'm not exactly what you'd call a team player. I don't need Talon. I'm a solo act, act uno, all on my o-" "The point?" Hana groans. "... I'll make Talon retreat, in return for when needed, I have all your backs for assistance." She proposes.

Everyone mingles around slightly, looking at eachother in reassurance.

"You should ask the Sheriff about this, we're just townsfolk." Mr. Shimada rasps. "Ah, but there's the catch, none of your Sheriff board can know about this.. Only you folk.."

She looks around.

"And I have a way of knowing if you do tell, you actually all have cameras attached to you right now." She chuckles.

"C-Camaras..?" Hana gulps. "They show what your doing at all times." She inhales.

"So, do we have a deal or not." Exhale.

"If we say no..?" Lucio questions. "If you're threatened by the technology I'm using to watch your every move, I'm not sure you even want to think about what tech I've supplied Talon with for this heist...." She laughs, tracing her finger in circles on her gun.

Silence fills the room.

Everyone feels uneasy.

"You're fishy Sombra.. but ok. We accept." Hana sighs. Sombra grins.

"So what do you want us to do..?" Mr. Shimada groans.

"I'll be in touch~"

She disappears.