Kidnapper ( one shot )

It's been a long time since I've updated, so I apologise if this chapters bad, I'm trying to get back in the flow. After this I'll be working on requests so I hope they turn out better! Hope you can enjoy even if this isn't great! ^_^

P.S - should I do x reader oneshots?

-

The clock stroke midnight, a sheet of darkness covered the sky.

In a small apartment in the corner of London, Emily lay bundled up on the sofa, a warm sugary tea in her hand and doubts in her head.

Her girlfriend, Lena, had been deployed on a mission for Overwatch for quite some time now, leaning her all alone. She sighed as the fireplace crackled, missing the embrace of her loved one.

"I hope your alright Lena.." she rasped, picking up and gazing at the picture of them both. She clutched it tight to her chest as tears bit at her eyes.

Her bliss was short lived, as a window across the room suddenly burst open, letting winters bitter winds invade the room.

"Ah!~" she yelled, spilling the tea on the fire, extinguishing it. She sighed in defeat. Her clumsiness was a trait that Lena loved about her, but it brought nothing but trouble on her end.

"Bloody hell." She moaned, sitting up from her cozy pillow fort and sauntering to the window.

The cold, snow-laced air nipped at her exposed collar bones and shoulders. She shut her eyes for a brief moment, letting winter refresh her.

She didn't realise the absence of the fire left the room in complete darkness. She cautiously made her way over to the fire place, bumping and crashing into furniture despite her best efforts.

She scurried to relight the fire, picking at the lighter to ignite. A brilliant orange flame burst out, giving a minimal light source.

The flame that flickered matched Emily's red locks. She examined as it danced and let off sparks that instantly burned out as they hit the floor.

Her lips slowly turned into a grin, remembering Lena's several attempts to light it, her several fails, and the several times Emily had to step in. The laughs, the cries, they all spun in her head as a result of miss for her sweetheart.

She leaned in, lighting the wood and watching in awe as the small flame grew into a warm fire place, lighting up the room once more.

Her freckled nose twitched as the sudden transition from cold to warmth took over her body. She shivered, a tingle running up her back and peeking at her temples.

She snuggled into the foresty green scarf that Lena had gifted to her just over 2 winters ago. She took in the faint scent of her beloved, taking comfort in it.

*CRASH*

"AGHH!" Emily screamed, toppling on the floor as shards of cold glass flew towards her, barely missing her skin.

Her hazelnut eyes shot open in fear to see a tall, slender figure masked by shadow in front of, the now smashed, window.

Her eyelashes batt in disbelief. Her chapped lips opened slightly, but it let out no words. She was just sprawled out on the floor as a terrifying shadow inched towards her with no hesitation.

The figures features got more defined with every step, until they fully came into light.

A tall, woman with cold blue skin and navy hair pulled back into a ponytail looked down bitterly on the redhead. Her black stilettos came to halt just as they were about to penetrate Emily's skin.