My Beloved Concubine

"Ughh"

All of Xu's senses were blurred, he could faintly hear someone there with him but he couldn't make out what he was saying. The familiar scene of the the jungle started to be clearer after time. He looked forward to see a 50 year old man attempting to perform CPR on him. What happened? Did I die? This sure doesn't look like heaven.. unless god is a pedophile?

"Oh, Princess!!" The man exclaimed as he saw Xu open his eyes. "Are you okay princess?? I was so worried about you!" Princess... What the fu-"-princess when you passed out I couldn't help perform CPR on your beautiful lips. I know we've just met.. But please become my concubine!"

I'm so confused. He wants me to become his concubine? Too bad old man, I'm a boy not a girl. Just pull down my pants and see for yourself. ACTUALLY ON SECOND THOUGHT THAT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA.

"Please princess! I swear I'll treat you like you're a family heirloom! I am a noble and have a high position in the government of Gladness City." He tried to convince Xu, "Look! I can even cook! I killed that mean squid and cooked it for you! Just so I could have you be my concubine. Please Princess."

"I have no idea what you're talking about..." Xu finally said, Looking towards the cooked squid.
This man said he lives in the city.. Does he know any place to learn magic? Wait.. can I even do magic? Should I go with him or should I stay? No. What am I thinking? I can't stay here in this hell hole, I'd rather be ravaged by this pervert in the city then stay with Chen. I'll only go back once I'm strong enough to beat him and get my revenge.
Xu looked the man straight in the eye, "You never told me your name," he said, pretending to be a girl.

"It's Qing Lin" the man said taking a bite of kalamari and immediately spitting it back out. "Damn I forgot about the whole demonic beast thing. Hey princess, don't eat the squid."

"Well Qing Lin, I'll come with you," Xu replied, "and I wasn't going to eat it anyway." Xu stuffed the kalamari in his bag that was near the rocks just in case it would come in handy later... like poisoning this perv. "Oh, and your mistresses name is Xu Tao"

"Oh such a cute name! Princess XuXu follow me, I'll get you a nice dress, and A nice room...." While Qing kept talking Xu escaped to his thoughts. So that squid was a demonic beast? My family must have the worst luck when it comes to being attacked by those stupid animals. They said they were attracted to blood and magic, were my parents magicians?

After walking for some time, Xu spotted American plantain. It was a certain type of weed that grows almost anywhere. He had learned about it from all of his studying. It had a special way to heal wounds and make them feel better. After cutting up his knuckles (which still hurt like hell), he wanted to gather some to ease the pain.

American Plantain - aka "White man's foot"

"Wait for a moment Master Qing."

"Master Qing??!? So cute XuXu /I want to kill myself*/. What are you getting?"