3. So many changes

(Y/n) walked out into the living room and sat next to Konan. Pein stood before her, his face emotionless. "Today Konan will make you some clothes", he says. (Y/n) tilts her head to the side curiously. "Why does (Y/n) need more clothes, she already has clothes". Konan smiles at me. "Well your clothes are looking a bit old and ripped and you aren't even wearing shoes", she giggles. "(Y/n) has no need for such things". "Its not a choice, don't worry it will be fun!". (Y/n) looks down at the grey dress she is wearing. It was ripped and dirty, a black belt wrapped around her waist and a pair of black shorts beneath her dress. "Ok (Y/n) will go get clothes with Konan". Konan cheers and grabs (Y/n)'s arm dragging her into Konan's room. She pushed (Y/n) on her bed. "OK lets start, what's your bra size?", she asks. "Whats that?". "The size of your boobs". "What are 'boobs'?". "Those", she said pointing at (Y/n)'s chest. "What are they for?", she asks. "To feed children". "Why does (Y/n) only have two? (Y/n)'s Momma had six". "Humans only have two...". "Oh OK". Konan sweat dropped. This girl is clueless. "Ok can you undress so I can measure you?". (Y/n) nods and takes her dress off, leaving herself in her black shorts and bandages which she used to secure her chest. "Is it OK if you take the bandages off?", she asks. (Y/n) nods her head and begins to unravel them. When Konan turned around she got a nose bleed. "Oh my god how are they so big?!". "(Y/n) doesn't understand". Konan sighed and began measuring her.

Now (Y/n) was fitted with a bra and pair of underwear. "Is (Y/n) ready yet?", she asks. "No". "But (Y/n) is wearing clothes". "No (Y/n), your in your underwear". "Why does (Y/n) have to wear clothes on top of her clothes?". "Because your practically naked". "(Y/n) liked it better when she was a cub, (Y/n) didn't have to wear any clothes but then (Y/n) grew boobs", she muttered. Konan giggled. "Just hold on a sec, I'm almost done".

Ten minutes later Konan presented the out fit to her. "Tada". "(Y/n) doesn't like it". "What?! I spent ages on it". "(Y/n) doesn't want it". "Just put it on", she growled. "Ok fine". Konan helped (Y/n) into the clothes and then dragged her out into the main room. "Look at her!", Konan squeals. She was wearing a white singlet, a black skirt, a black leather jacket, ninja sandals and fishnet tights. (Basically the picture up top except with with a leather jacket and fishnet tights.) (Y/n) looked around the room at the other Akatsuki members who were staring at her with wide eyes. "Can (Y/n) get changed now?". "No you can stay in those clothes". (Y/n) sighs and stares down at her feet. "Do you wanna hang out?", Konan asks. "What does Konan want to do?". "Origami". "Origami is boring (Y/n) wants to do something fun, (Y/n) is going to play with Haru". (Y/n) runs off leaving a furious Konan.

(Y/n) got back into her room and began playing with Haru, throwing a ball around. Soon she hears a knock at the door. "Come in!". Kisame comes in and sits on the ground next to her. "What are you doing?", he asks. "(Y/n) is really bored, she isn't doing anything", she sighs. "Do you wanna come for a walk?". (Y/n)'s ears perk up and she bounces around the room. "Yes yes please". Kisame chuckles and leads her out of the base.

"Where are they going?", Deidara asks. The others shrug. Tobi clenched his fists gathering the attention of the rest of the Akatsuki. "Are you alright Tobi?", Konan asks. "Oh yes Tobi's hands are just cramping", he said nervously laughing. Most of them raised their eyebrows, but shrugged it off.

Kisame and (Y/n) walked beside a nearby lake. The water sparkled under the light of the full moon. Kisame noticed that (Y/n) was twitching a bit. "Hey are you OK?", he asks. "(Y/n) is fine, she wants to howl at the moon but doesn't want to make Kisame uncomfortable". "You can howl if you want". "Really!". "Yup". She knelt down beside the water and raised her head to the moon. She let out a loud howl that echoed across the valley. She then lent for ward and drank from the lake, drinking like a dog would.  After that she stood up and walked back over to Kisame. They walked around for a few minutes before they sat down next to the lake. "Why didn't you want to change clothes?", he asks. "(Y/n) doesn't want to change she wants to stay the same, humans are so foreign to (Y/n) everything is so different, making her feel stupid". "You're not stupid". "(Y/n) doesn't know, living as a human is very strange, the different clothes make (Y/n) feel ugly like she doesn't belong in them", she sighed. "You're not ugly, I think your really pretty", he says while blushing. "Does Kisame mean it?". "Yeah I do". (Y/n) hug him, nuzzling her head into his chest. "Thank you". He hugs her back, gently stroking her head. "I uh wanna give you something", he says. (Y/n) sits up and looks up at him. "What is it?". Kisame holds a up a necklace with a pretty shell attached to it. "I found this a couple of years ago and wanted to give it to some one special". (Y/n) hugs him again. "Thank you, can Kisame put it on (Y/n)?". "Uh sure". (Y/n) turned around and let Kisame put it on her. He moved her hair out of the way revealing a scar that wrapped around her neck. He ignored it and and tied a knot at the back. She turned around and grinned down at the necklace. "How does it look?", she asks. "It looks beautiful". (Y/n)'s cheeks heated up and she looked down into the water, gazing at her reflection. She ran her fingers over the smooth surface of the shell, smiling. "Thank you, (Y/n) has never received a gift before". "Its my pleasure, do you uh wanna be friends?", he mumbles. "(Y/n) would love to be Kisame's friend". He blushed and stared at his reflection in the water, smiling with his sharp teeth. (Y/n) did the same showing off her large canines. They both cracked up laughing and decided to head back.

Once they were back the others raised their eyebrows. "Where were you two?", Konan asks. "We went for a walk", Kisame said casually retreating to his room. "Where did you get that?", Konan asks pointing to the necklace. "Kisame gave it to (Y/n)", she giggled. "Why?". "Because Kisame is (Y/n)'s friend". Deidara cracked up laughing. (Y/n) shot him an annoyed glare. "(Y/n) doesn't like the blonde woman laughing about her friend". "I'm not a woman!", he yells. "(Y/n) is making no mistake, her senses never lie". Snickers could be heard from around the room. "Tobi wants to know how Deidara-senpai is a woman!", Tobi cheers. Everyone stares at (Y/n) hopefully. "(Y/n)'s nose is saying she is woman because she is smelling of flowers, her voice is high pitched like a woman and she has the beautiful long hair", she said while smiling. Deidara was getting so angry now, while everyone else was laughing. "(Y/n) is only making a joke, she doesn't want Deidara to laugh at her friend". She waved and disappeared into her room. Haru barked happily and licked his sister's face. They huddled together in their den of blankets and fell asleep. (Y/n) was clutching the necklace close to her chest, it was her first gift from her first friend.

You will be spending time with some of the other Akatsuki in the next chapters just to jet Tobi really jealous. I'm sorry if this is trash. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD