9. A dress

(Y/n) was sitting on bed reading to Haru when she heard a knock on the door. Pein entered and gave (Y/n) a sympathetic look. "Hey (Y/n)?". "Yeah". "Can you send Sasori to my office?", he asks. (Y/n) nods and watches as he disappeared out the door. Why does he want me to get Sasori? Can't he get him himself? (A/n: Italics means that she is thinking, never really used it but it is pretty useful). (Y/n) lazily pushed herself off the bed and stretched. She then left the room, heading for Sasori's. She knocked on the door, not a loud, overly confident knock, it was loud enough to hear but not quiet enough to be ignored. "Come in", called a voice from inside. (Y/n) pushed the door open an walked over to Sasori who sat at his workbench, tinkering with a puppet. "What do you want?", he asks. His face showed no emotion whatsoever. "Pein-sama said the he wants to see you in his office". Sasori huffed and pushed himself up. I tried to follow him but he held me back. "Stay here". "O-ok". He left the room and poked his head around the door seconds later. "And don't touch anything". (Y/n) shyly nods and swallows the lump in her throat.

While Sasori was gone (Y/n) decided to look around his room. It was quite big, a lot bigger then her own room. The room was decorated with puppets of many different shapes and sizes. Shelves were covered in tools and spare parts. She walked up and down the rows of shelves admiring the puppets, but stopped when one caught her eye. This puppet was a woman wearing a green dress with white polka dots and a bow with the same design(Dress up there^^). (Y/n) stared in awe at the puppet admiring its beauty. "What are you doing?", a sudden voice said. (Y/n) jumped and fell on her butt. "Did you touch anything?", Sasori asks raising a painted eyebrow. (Y/n) furiously shook her head, while trying to hide her embarrassed blush. "Lets go, I need your help", he says breaking the silence. "W-what do you need help with?". "I need you to sniff out some trees, I need the wood for my next puppet". He hands me a small puppet made of a dark brown wood. "Can't you just look for it?". Sasori glares at her. "No, this tree looks identical to every other tree, now come on I hate to be kept waiting", he barks, grabbing her wrist and dragging her out of the room. "Can some one else do it?", you ask. "No no one else has your sense of smell". "Is that a good thing!?", she asks, her face lighting up. "Uh yes...". (Y/n) suddenly glomped Sasori while he struggled to get her off. "Ugh get off of me brat", he complains. (Y/n) lets go and gives him an adorable smile, which he responds to with an eyeroll. 

(Y/n) and Sasori walked through the forest, (Y/n) ran her thumb over the puppets facial features. She smiled down at it and moved its arm, making it wave at her. She giggled and got another strange look from Sasori. "We are here", he says, suddenly stopping. (Y/n) nodded and sniffed the wooden puppet and then the air soon after. She got the scent and ran over to a nearby tree, sniffing it also. She looked back at Sasori and nodded, giving him a toothy smile. He walked up to the tree and carved an 'x' in it with a kunai. "How many do you want?", (Y/n) asks. "Five". (Y/n) nods and smiles, walking over to other trees searching for four more. 

Once you had found them all the two of you made your way back to the base. "Where were you two?", Deidara asks. "(Y/n) was helping Sasori find trees!", she announces. Deidara smirks and winks at Sasori who glares back. (Y/n) was about to walk into her room when Sasori grabbed her wrist again. "We're not finished". "But (Y/n) was going to go and play with Haru", she pouts. Sasori rolls his eyes and drags her into his room. He then pushed her inside and closed the door, leaving her inside. She didn't know what to do so she decided to go back to the puppet wearing the green dress. She smiled up at it. "So pretty", she whispers. "She is quite beautiful isn't she", Sasori butts in. (Y/n) jumps but this time lands on her feet. "S-stop scaring me", she says, glaring at him. He smirks and picks the female puppet up and lays it down on his workbench. "What are you doing?", she asks. "Do you like this dress?". (Y/n) nods and watches as Sasori takes the dress from the puppet and hold it out in front of him. "Here". (Y/n) takes the dress from Sasori and raises her eyebrow. "Why are you giving it to me?", she asks. Sasori grunts and looks away, hiding his blush. "You can have it". (Y/n)'s face lights up. "Why?". "Its an apology for what I said about you yesterday and for helping me today". (Y/n) glomps him but this time he doesn't bother trying to get her off. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, can I wear it now?!". "Sure". (Y/n) runs to her room and gets changed into the dress.

A few seconds later (Y/n) runs out of her room and into the hallway. A giant smile was spread across her face, showing off her sharp canines. Sasori stood in the doorway of his room and smirked. He gestured her over and she did so. She followed him into his room and stood still while he cut a hole in the back so that her tail would fit through. The then turned her around and put the bow in her hair. "Does (Y/n) look pretty?", she asks. Sasori smirks and pats her head. "Yep, now go away". (Y/n) happily nodded and left Sasori's room and walked into the living room. "Look Konan, Sasori gave (Y/n) a pretty dress", she giggled. Konan smiled and pet her head and watched as she went around the room showing it to everyone. 

Finally everyone had seen it, except Tobi. He walked into the base and was glomped by (Y/n) straight away. "H-hi (Y/n)-chan", he stutters. "Hiya Tobi". She stands up and helps Tobi up as well. "Look Tobi, Sasori gave (Y/n) a pretty dress", she said spinning around. First Tobi was angry because Sasori had given her the dress but the sight of her happy face filled his stomach with butterflies. "Wow (Y/n)-chan looks beautiful", he whispers just loud enough for everyone to hear him. (Y/n) blushes and looks up at Tobi's masked face, her tail wagging excitedly behind her. "T-thank you". Tobi rubs the back of his neck and accepts her next hug. After a minute or so one of the other Akatsuki members coughed, getting her attention. She pulls away with an even brighter red face. "Uh s-sorry Tobi", she says before disappearing into her room. 

Tobi stood there dumbfounded. "I think she likes you", Konan sang, playfully nudging Tobi. He blushes behind his mask. "Do you like her?", Deidara asks. "Come on its obvious that he does", Sasori says emerging from his room. "Are you gonna ask her out?", Konan asks. Tobi shrugs his shoulders. "T-Tobi doesn't know". "Ask her out!", Konan orders, grabbing Tobi's shoulders and shaking him. Tobi jumps away and runs to him room. "Too much pressure on Tobi, please leave Tobi alone!".

Tobi sits on his bed, staring at his reflection in the mirror. He slides his mask off and places it next to him. His touches the scarred half of his face and frowns. He looks up into the mirror but quickly averts his eyes from his reflection. Tears stream down his pale face and pool in his lap. He suddenly looks up when he hears (Y/n)'s voice on the other side of the wall. "Hahahaha stop it Haru that tickles!", she laughs. Tobi, well now Obito's frown turns into a smile. He stares at the wall and puts his mask back on. He then stands and runs out of the room. "(Y/n)-chan!!!!".

Sasori has been a bit of an ass but hopefully you except his apology. I have been asked in the comments if this is Tobi or Obito. Well its Tobi x Reader because its about Tobi. But because Tobi and Obito are the same person they will both be in it. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD