19. This is a joke right un?

"Tobi is (Y/n)-chan's boyfriend now!", Tobi exclaims. Everyone stares at them with wide eyes and dropped jaws. "This is a joke right un?", Deidara nervously laughs. (Y/n) blushed and shook her head. "No Tobi is telling the truth". The Akatsuki just stared at them only stopping when Konan could hold on no longer. "Oh my god you two are so cute!", she squeals, tackling them in a hug. (Y/n) giggles and looks over at Tobi who is watching her. She tilts her head to the side and looks back at him. "Is Tobi Ok?", she asks. He nods his head. "Tobi is Ok". He stands up and the offers hand to (Y/n) who happily excepts. "Should we go tell Haru?", (Y/n) ask. "Yes Tobi wants to tell him". The two run off to (Y/n)'s room, hand in hand.

Some of the Akatsuki were speechless and others were furious. Sasori scowled and stalked off to his room. Deidara hid his face behind his fringe and ran off to his room to cry. Hidan sat back in his seat on the couch and pretended he didn't care. Itachi and Kisame walked to their rooms and silence. Konan was still cheering and Zetsu disappeared into the ground. All that was left in the living room was Hidan, Kakuzu and Hidan. Hidan smirks and stands up. "There's no way I'm giving up on this shit now", he announces. Kakuzu sighs. "You should give up, there is no point, she has already chosen Tobi". Konan walks over and stands in front of Hidan, a deadly aura surrounding her. "If you break them up I will kill you, better yet I will hurt you so bad that you will wish you were dead", she growls. Hidan rolls his eyes. "Like I would listen to a threat like that, I love pain why would hurting me be a bad thing?". Konan clenches her fists and walks away. Hidan smirked and began talking to himself. Kakuzu knew that what ever this idiot would come up with would be a terrible idea.

Meanwhile Tobi and (Y/n) sat on her bed talking. They had told Haru and he was very happy about it. Now he was asleep in the mountain of blankets that was (Y/n)'s bed. "(Y/n) please be careful around the others", Obito says. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow. "Why would I need to do that?". He sighs and caresses her cheek. "They all love you and now that they can't have you they may try and use force, just don't let your guard down Ok". (Y/n) nods and hugs Obito. "I love you", she whispers. Obito chuckles and hugs her tighter. "I love you too". Suddenly the door flew open and Hidan ran in. Lucky Obito had kept his mask on. "(Y/n) there is something really fucking important I need to show you!", he yells. (Y/n) pulls away from Obito and stands up. "Ok what do you need to show (Y/n)?". Hidan grabs her wrist and pulls her out of the base.

Hidan had been pulling (Y/n) for about five minutes before he stopped. He stopped in a next to the bottom of a cliff where a beautiful waterfall was. (Y/n) gasped and looked at the scenery in awe. The water sparkled and the trees and flowers in the area were so pretty. "Wow", she whispers. Suddenly Hidan grabs (Y/n)'s waist and pulls her to him. "You should dump Tobi and go out with me", he whispers huskily in her ear. (Y/n) looked into Hidan's eyes and saw pure lust. Her body was pulled right up against his, she thought for a moment and then shook her head. This isn't what she wanted, this wasn't who she wanted. "(Y/n) is sorry but she loves Tobi", she whispers. Hidan lets go of her and curses. "Whatever, like I fucking care". (Y/n) giggled and waved to Hidan before she transformed into a wolf an began running back to the hideout.

When she got back she noticed that everyone was there waiting for her. "(Y/n)-chan is Ok!", Tobi yelled, tackling her in a hug. (Y/n) giggled and nodded. Konan walked over and gave you a serious look. "Hidan didn't try anything, did he?". (Y/n) shook her head. "Hidan just showed her a waterfall, it was so pretty". The others were pretty surprised, they thought he would just get what he wanted not try to win her with romance. Hidan came back and everyone was just sitting and talking in the living room. Pein came in and looked at us all, everyone except Konan and (Y/n) was glaring at Tobi. "Tobi can I please see you in my office?". "Yes, Tobi is a good boy". Tobi got up and followed Pein into his office.Suddenly a thousand questions were thrown at (Y/n), mostly by Konan and Deidara. "Why did you choose Tobi?". "(Y/n) loves Tobi". "Have you seen his face yet, un?". "Yes". "Is he hott?". "What doe that mean?". "Do you find him attractive?". "Yes". "Have you kissed him yet?". "Yes". "What was it like?". "Why are you asking (Y/n) so many questions?". Konan sighs. "I'm sorry I'm just sooo happy!", she giggles. (Y/n) giggles also. "But one more question, un". "Ok what is it?". "Who was you second choice?". "My second choice?". "Yes, if Tobi wasn't here who would you choose?". (Y/n) tapped her chin as she looked around the room at the other members. "Kisame". Everyone turns to look at the sharkman in surprise. "What the fuck, how come sharky is before me!?", Hidan complains. (Y/n) giggles. "That's because your second to last". "Ok then, give us the list", Konan says. (Y/n) nods. "Kisame, Kakuzu, Itachi, Zetsu, Sasori, Hidan, Deidara". "How does Sharky, oldman, Uchiha, puppet and plantman get before me!?", Hidan yells. "It's because you're a pervert", Kakuzu says. Hidan grits his teeth. "Why am I last un?!". "Because you were yelling at (Y/n) on the mission". The arguing went on and on, however Kisame, Kakuzu, Zetsu and Itachi were pretty happy with where they were.

Meanwhile Pein and Obito were talking in Pein's office. "I have heard from Konan that you and (Y/n) are now in a relationship". "Yes that is correct". "I don't care about your personal lives just as long as we reach our goal we will be fine, but if this gets in the way you will have to break up with or maybe even kill her". Obito nodded. "Of course, I understand".

Oh no! lets hope nothing bad happens. Anyway as you can you and Tobi are now official so yayaya! Please and thank you all of you readers. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD