20. The ones who hurt her

Tobi and Pein returned to the others who were arguing. Well just Hidan and Deidara. The presence of the pierced man made the room fall quiet. "Tomorrow there will be five of you going on a mission", he announces. "Who's going?", Sasori asks. "Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu and (Y/n)". Everyone turned and looked at the wolf girl who's tail was wagging excitedly. "Can Tobi come?", Tobi asks. Pein shakes his head. "No, I need you here". Tobi nods and walks over to (Y/n). He offers his hand and she happily takes it. He pulls her up and leads her into her room.

As soon as they were out of the sight of the others and in the safety of (Y/n)'s room Tobi hugged her. "Is Tobi Ok?", she asks tilting her head to the side. He slides his mask off and smiles down at her. "I'm fine, just make sure you stay safe, I won't be there to protect you". (Y/n) snuggles into him, inhaling his scent. "(Y/n) promises". Obito pulls her over to her bed and sits down, (Y/n) on his lap. She nuzzles her face into his neck while he wraps his arms around her protectively. "I love you", he whispers. (Y/n) giggled and hugged him even tighter. "I love you Obito". He loved hearing her say those words, they made him feel so happy. He felt (Y/n)'s arms go limp and pushed some hair out of her face to see that she had fallen asleep. He picked her up and lay her on her bed, then got in next to her. His arms wrap around her small figure, he wished he had found her sooner.

Time skip

The next morning (Y/n) woke up in Obito's arms. She giggled and woke him up by gently kissing his cheek. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. "Obito needs to let go, (Y/n) has a mission today", she whispers. He nods and lets go of her. She pushes herself off the bed and then gets ready. Obito lay in her bed, fast asleep. Kissed Haru's head good bye and then crawled across the bed over to the sleeping Uchiha. She leans forward and places a kiss on his cheek then gets up and leaves the room.

The four other Akatsuki were sitting in the living room waiting for her. "Why were you taking so long, un?", Deidara asks. "Sorry (Y/n) had to get ready". The others nod and they leave the hideout.

"What are we doing on this mission?", Sasori asks Kakuzu. Pein hadn't bothered to tell the others, he just told Kakuzu. "Pein wants us to get rid of some rouge ninja who have information on our organization". (Y/n) noticed that Deidara was sending her glares and she was curious as to why. She walked to the space next to him. "Are you angry at (Y/n)?", she asks. Dei rolled his eyes and then clicked his tongue. "No un, I'm not angry at you". "He's just jealous", Sasori smirks. Deidara glared at the red head and folded his arms over his chest. "I am not jealous of Tobi!". "No one said anything about Tobi, blondie", Hidan chuckled. A small blush made its way onto Deidara's pale cheeks. He clicked his tongue again and sent a glare to the jashinist. (Y/n) didn't understand why it was so awkward between them all, except Hidan. He was just as loud and obnoxious as ever. He was also being a big show off, trying to impress (Y/n). He took off his cloak and flexed his muscles whenever she looked at him. She raised an eyebrow. "Hidan are you Ok?", she asks. Deidara cracks up laughing, earning a glare from Hidan. "What the fuck are you laughing at Barbie!", he spits. "I dunno un, maybe its the fact that you failing to impress her yeah". Hidan rolled his eyes and (Y/n) had no idea what was going on. Hidan got a smack upside the head from Kakuzu and Deidara got one from Sasori. (Y/n) just giggled.

It had been a couple hours of walking and they reached the spot their targets were last spotted in. (Y/n) could smell them, the scent of body odor and dirt. She rubbed her nose and let out a small sneeze. "Can you smell them?", Kakuzu asks. (Y/n) nods. "Three men and two women". "How did you know that?", Hidan asks. (Y/n) smiled. "I can smell their hormones, men and women have different ones". He nods and the five approach the area.

The five Akatsuki members didn't even bother to hide from the enemy. They walked out into the open, surprising their opponents. "What do you want?!", one of the men called out. "We know you have information on us so we are gonna have to kill you", Kakuzu says. The five enemies got into fighting stances, pulling out their weapons. "Take one each!", Sasori yells. They all nod in agreement and head to one each. Kakuzu got one of the men and got his threads ready for their attack. The man had a katana as a weapon and charged at the stitched man. Kakuzu easily took them out by punching his extended fist through the guys chest. Sasori wasn't in his puppet today so he just got out a scroll and pulled out the puppet of the third Kazekage, crushing his opponent with its iron sand technique. Deidara took one of the women and reached into his pouch, allowing his hand moths to chew some explosive clay. He created several explosive birds and spiders, sending them towards her. Hidan was standing in a Jashin symbol of his own blood in his death dealer form, stabbing his stake through his torso. The final person was a female she charged at (Y/n) who easily dodged.  She through a kunai at (Y/n) but she hit it away with her chakra infused claws. (Y/n) ran towards the woman and ripped her throat out with her claws, the woman fell to the ground, slowly dying of blood loss. (Y/n) was the first of them to actually kill their opponent. After her was Kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara and then finally Hidan.

"So I guess we're going back now un", Deidara says. They all nod and begin walking back. But something wasn't right. (Y/n) was frozen, her body wasn't moving. Her eyes were wide and felt as if she was shaking. Hidan raised an eyebrow at the wolf girl. "What are you doing?", he asks. (Y/n) doesn't respond, she just bars her sharp teeth, staring into the forest with her canine-like eyes. She suddenly starts running into the forest, not stopping for a second.

I knew it. I could smell them, I could feel their presence. They were the ones who hurt her. The ones who hurt my Momma.

Oh here is a lovely little cliff hanger.Sorry I haven't been updating this story very often lately. I was trying to think of something to put in this space but I couldn't seem to think of anything so I just skipped straight ahead to the main part of the story. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD