22. Worries

Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, Hidan and (Y/n) walked back to the base in silence. The atmosphere was so depressing after what happened with (Y/n) and her finding her mother. The others walked behind her, they wanted her to be happy again but she also needed some space. Hidan sighs, gathering the attention of the others. "Why is it so quiet?", he whispers to Kakuzu. "Were you not there when we saw (Y/n) bury her mother's head and skin?". "Oh that makes sense". Deidara rolled his eyes and hid behind his bangs. Sasori seemed unaffected by still felt sympathetic towards the wolf girl. He knew what it was like to lose your parents, or parent in her case. It didn't take long for them to arrive, (Y/n) did the hand signs and walked into the base with the others tagging behind her.

"(Y/n)-chan you're back!", Tobi yelled, glomping her. (Y/n) sighed and hugged him back, unintentional tears running down her face. Konan came over, a look of concern on her face. "(Y/n) why are you crying?", she asks softly. She hugs Tobi tighter and whimpers into his cloak. Tobi picks her up and carries her into her room.

"What was that about?", Kisame asks. "While we were walking back here (Y/n) smelt something. She began running through the forest so we followed her. We found ourselves at a hunters cabin... one of the hunters was wearing (Y/n)'s mother's skin", Kakuzu says. Konan gasps. "Yeah and then she transformed into this fucking big scary ass wolf and ripped out his throat!", Hidan enthused. The others glared at him. "After that she went into the cabin and killed everyone in there", Sasori said. "They had mounted her other's head on the wall so she took it off and buried both the skin and head, un". Everyone was silent. "Maybe we could do something to cheer her up", Konan suggested. "What do you think would make her happy?", Pein asks. "What about if we let her see her wolf pack again, I mean they are like her family and they probably want to know that her mother was avenged", Itachi says. The others nod. "That is a good idea, we'll call her out here and tell her that she can see her pack, Konan you go and get her". Konan nods and begins walking towards (Y/n)'s bedroom door.

As soon as Tobi got (Y/n) into her room she broke down. Crying harder and louder. Haru nuzzled into his sister, giving the only support he could give. "(Y/n)'s so scared", she sobs. Obito hugs her, gently rubs her back. "Its Ok, I'll always be here for you". "But what if (Y/n) loses control, she could hurt, no maybe even kill someone, what if (Y/n) killed you? Then she would be all alone and (Y/n) would have no one". Obito chuckled.  "(Y/n) you're overreacting, and even if I did die you wouldn't be alone, you still have friends". (Y/n) wiped away a few of her tears and nuzzled into Obito's chest. "Maybe Obito's right, its just (Y/n) can't control herself when she blacks out. She didn't hurt Hidan when he came up to her but that doesn't mean that she won't". "I trust that you have enough control to stop yourself if you ever tried to hurt me and if you ever did I know that it wasn't you doing it". Suddenly there was a knock on the door and then it opened. Konan poked her head around the door and look at the two sitting on the bed. "Come out when you're ready, we want to tell you something". (Y/n) nods and wipes her eyes, then transforms into her wolf self.

Tobi walks out first and then (Y/n) after him. When they got to the living room everyone was sitting there waiting for them. Hidan got one look at the wolf and let out a high pitched scream. "She changed again!", he yelled. (Y/n) took a step back, her ears flattening. Kakuzu punched Hidan in the face, sending him flying across the room. "Come and join us (Y/n)", Pein says, his voice softer then usual. She jumped up onto the couch, sitting next to Kisame. She looked around the room, everyone gave her small smiles. "(Y/n) we want to let you see your pack again", Pein says. (Y/n)'s ears perk up and her tail begins wagging excitedly. She changes back to her human form and gives them all a big smile. "Really?!", she asks. They all nod. She jumps up, changing into her human form and gives everyone a hug, even the emotionless ones. They all got ready and left the hideout, letting (Y/n) and Haru walk ahead. She couldn't wait to see them again.

Next chapter is finally here. I started writing it last night but got tired so I stopped and finished it this morning. Hope you liked this chapter cause I really enjoyed writing it. We just made it to 3k reads and I am so happy. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD