Chapter 1

A/N THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY WATTPAD STORY 'THE OTHER VOIGHT'. I DO NOT OWN THE ONE CHICAGO FRANCHISE. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW.

****

"Listen up" Voight called above the in-distinctive chatter. "We've got a warrant for the Marcel Vince offices."

Frank Marcel and Robert Vince were under investigation for using vulnerable women to transfer drugs for their 'clients'. They were both known to be involved in criminal activity and despite their reputation as as the most successful lawyers in Chicago they had both been prime suspects in the involvement of 15 disappearances across the city over the past two months. It was believed that the company had been targeting young women and teenagers that had been unable to pay for their case to reach court and having corporate lawyers as 'point of call' had made their activities simply undetectable.

The intelligence team had been working on this case for nearly a week and everyone was tiring slowly. Earlier that morning they had been informed that another missing person had been reported, they were now at their tail end.

"How did you manage that Sarge?" Ruzek asked, they were aware from surveillance it looked like Vince had been using a woman to encourage and provide a system of support to these vulnerable women but so far they had no proof to be able to clear a warrant.

"New information came forward claiming that a woman - Robert Vince's right hand woman - had stopped him from killing her." Voight shrugged though he had been clearly pleased by the news of a possible break through.

"Do we have a description?" Lindsay asked from her desk where she jotted down notes.

"IC1 female, average height. Her name - maybe- Anya? Ana?" Voight sighed.

Since Thursday they had been hitting dead end after dead end and nothing stuck but today they struck lucky. A teen no older than 15 called Carrie barged into the precinct demanding to see Hank Voight, she had told them all about a young woman she feared would be killed at the hands of Vince. She was petrified she knew Ana - as she was known to the teen - was strong but she feared the outcome if she was to push Vince even more than she had. The teen, Carrie had an urge to help after the woman stopped her from being caught at the end of a barrel when Vince found Carrie lurking by the docks they had been using.

"Is she working in the offices?" Jay was next to ask his question. Frank Marcel and Robert Vince were senior partners at Marcel Vince Lawyers, they were a well founded firm and in theory Jay's question had been really important, if Vince was using a woman as a front for his illegal activity he would need her close by.

"Whoever this woman is is being kept close to Vince we have to remember that he could have men surrounding her" Voight agreed.

From what they had learned when Robert Vince handled 'business' he was no longer the kind and compassionate man that could handle himself in a court of law as an attorney but a dark and twisted man that insisted all matters were to be dealt with at a docking yard down at the Chicago Docks. Vince had often used teenagers to send messages that was when he wasn't sending his right hand woman.

"Do we arrest her?" Erin asked from her desk.

"Yes."

"Any news on Frank Marcel." Antonio asked hopefully. Voight shook his head.

Frank Marcel was simply a figure of imagination at this point. No one had seen or heard from him, he was practically lurking in the shadows.

"We'll wait for Al and we'll roll out" Voight nodded.

"I'm here" O spoke up peeking his head front behind the filing cabinet.

"Let's gear up" He ordered.