Chapter 3

Tyler's POV

I woke up breathless from another erotic dream. Cum coated the sheets and I was covered in sweat.

This time Marco and I were in what appeared to be his playroom. I was naked and bound to a bed. Marco was naked and thrusting his thick c*ck in my mouth. I was moaning and trying to swallow all of him. I felt a need to make this man cum, to taste the nectar that was him. I craved it.

He quickly shoved me away when he was on the brink of coming and walked over to the foot of the bed, as he was in front, and climbed onto it.

He sat on his knees in front of my open legs and pulled out the vibrator I've had in me for a while now and plunged into me roughly. He set a brutal pace and used me to his desire. He soon found release shooting his cum deep within me while I couldn't cum because he placed a c*ck ring on the base of my c*ck.

He played with me for a few hours taking me to the brink of coming only to deny me my release while he found his, numerous times, coming in my mouth or my ass. When he did grant me my release I shot white cum as high as my chin and I woke up breathless covered in cum and my body positively aching for more.

Oh God this man is killing me. All we've had is coffee together and he makes me ache with need, to be his, to please him like no other can and hear him say, Good boy, paise me. I wanted that so badly. And with no other man than with Marco.

I looked at the clock beside my bed and almost had a heart attack. I overslept!

I quickly rushed into the bathroom and jumped into the shower. I'm suppose to open shop in an hour and we haven't even made anything yet.

I had the quickest shower of my life and I was done in record time. I pulled on whatever I could find that would do, combed my hair and pulled my socks and shoes on.

I caught sight of the cum covered sheets and decided I'll change them later. I don't have time now. My customers need me!

I locked up after me, one can never be too careful, and ran downstairs to open up for Sarah, Chef and the rest of the gang that made my bakery and restaurant a success.

"I'm sorry I'm late guys, I overslept", I apologised sheepishly. It's embarrassing to say you're late because you overslept. Especially if you're the boss.

"It's cool boss", Sarah said winking.

"Okay guys we have less than an hour to work our magic. Let's get started", I said waving them in.

A few hours later... Close to noon...

The breakfast rush hour finally settled down but not for too long before it would be lunch rush hour and also the time I'd get to see Marco again.

I was vibrating with excitement of seeing him again. Maybe he'll kiss me again!

I felt my face flush and my cheek burn. I could feel the imprint of his lips on my skin as if he'd just kissed me. God I'm crazy about this man. He makes me feel things for him I've never felt for anyone before.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice Marco seat himself in a chair in front of the counter until he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Earth to Tyler. Tell me what has you so deep in thought you were lost to the world", He asked in that sexy voice of his which sent shivers down my spine.

"Nothing Sir", I said and watched his nostrils flare and his eyes dilate. My own body heated up in response to him. God imagine calling him Master. He said I must call him Sir last night when we spent time talking and it seemed so natural to call him that.

"I love when you call me that makes me yearn for you to call Master", He says purring and I almost moaned out loud as that sexy voice of his washed over me. Goosebumps broke out on the surface of my skin as if his voice was a physical touch that just caressed me.

"But I'm here to talk about more pressing matters. If you are not busy right now I would like to have lunch with you and get a chance to talk about us", He says as he turns serious all of a sudden.

I gulped and nodded. I wanted him to teach me how to be a submissive. More so I want to belong to him.

"I can leave my assistant in charge. How long will we be out Sir?", I asked. I would really like to know where we stand, I'm crazy about him and he might not feel the same way.

"We should be back in about two hours", He said and I nodded. Seemed we going to have that talk. I was both apprehensive and excited about it.

I called Sarah over and said I was going to be out for a while. She saw Marco sitting at the counter and she looked back at me with a knowing glint in her eye.

I grabbed my coat and Marco opened the door for me. We walked outside and he led me over to a sleek bakkie. The car fit him. Masculine and sexy. This guy just keeps getting better and better.

He opened the passenger door for me and I blushed before slipping in. He leaned over and clipped my seat belt on.

"I've got to secure my precious cargo", He said winking and I blushed some more. At this rate my face is going to melt off.

He closed the door and walked around the hood to the drivers side. He slid in and the car roared with power when he switched it on.

"Where are we going Sir?", I asked and he turned to look at me.

"I was thinking of going over to Pizza Hut since you mentioned how much you love pizza. Is that okay?", He said and I smiled at his thoughtfulness.

"That's perfect. Pizza is the love of my life", I said and sighed lovingly like one would when one thought of their love.

"Hey, what about me?", He asked teasing me and I felt my heart flutter.

He just winks at me and pulls into the driveway of the restaurant.

"Stay there. Do not move", He orders and I found myself obeying his command.

He walks around the hood and opens my passenger side door. He unbuckles my seatbelt and helps me out the car.

I smile thankfully at him and get out of the car. He locks the car behind us and we make our way inside.

"Welcome to Pizza Hut may I take your order?", The lady behind the counter asks and Marco places the order. He tells her we'll be eating in and she directs us to a booth at the back of the store.

We take our places opposite each other and the waiter comes back with our drinks.

"I was thinking of a way to say this to you but I think the best way is if I just say it. I would like to train you. Be your Master and train you to be a sub. You respond naturally to me and I would love to see you flourish as you blossom and become more confident and accept who you are", He says casually while looking deep onto my eyes and just like that my world erupted.

He wants to what? Am I dreaming? Please don't be, this is too good to be true.

But one question plays on my mind, He says he would like to train me. Train me and be his or train me to belong to someone else?

I'm not stupid I sense the walls he's built around himself, he has a past. Am I good enough to break them down or am I just another one of his conquests?

His BoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara