Chapter 5

James^^

BONUS CHAPTER!

THIS IS A CHAPTER OF JAMES AND HIS PET, PETER.

Peter^^

Peter's POV

I watched Tyler walk right pass us with a dazed blissed out expression on his face and I smirked. I'm glad my friend is finally opening up and being himself. He's denied himself so much because he was scared of those homophobic pricks he calls parents.

"I remember when you just started your training you had the same look on your face", Master says as he turns to look at me his mouth pulled into a smirk.

"I was never like that", I say but my tone comes out doubtful.

"Oh yes you were. You had such a sexy look on your face I was about to damn it all to hell and f*ck you so hard you'd feel me for days", He said huskily his eyes dilating. I felt my pants tighten in response to his words and I wanted to climb his body and let him have his wicked way with me.

"So why didn't you?", I ask Master stepping closer to him and running my hand down his chest and slipping my hand into his pants and grabbing his rock hard c*ck. It was big and felt like steel wrapped in silk.

He groaned as he grabbed my arse in both hands and gave a squeeze.

"I didn't want to scare you off", He groaned again as I started stroking him while I ran my tongue across his Adam's apple and sucked a mark into his skin.

"I wanted Master to f*ck me. To be honest I was kind of disappointed when you didn't", I said dropping to my knees and pulling his c*ck out of his pants.

"Suck me pet. Get my nice and wet. I'm gonna f*ck you hard right now", He said looking down at me.

I held his gaze as I licked the head of his shaft. Argh, I love the taste of him. So good.

I opened my mouth and took him in. I groaned at his taste and started sucking him to get him nice and wet. I licked his head again and ran my tongue up the side of his shaft along his vein.

"Enough Kitten. Let's take this to our room before Tyler sees us. This is his house and it is not right to do such things in the open. Come pet", Master said as he pulled off his pants and strode to our room. I hurried behind him my shaft hard and aching for release. My hole clenched with anticipation and my skin tingled for Master's touch. Even though we've been together for 2 years now my skin still tingles with pleasure and need when I think of Master's touch on my body.

Master walked into our room and waited for me to enter. I peeked at his c*ck from underneath my lashes and I felt my mouth water. I want to taste him again. He closed the door behind us and locked it.

"Get on your hands and knees in the middle of the bed Kitten", He ordered and I shivered as his voice caressed me. I scrambled on to the bed and got into position. I raised my ass high in the air and put my cheek flat on the bed. Master loved it when I was open for him. He loved seeing me open and quivering for him, he's told me many times.

"Lovely pet", Master said as I felt the bed dip and soon his hands was caressing my arse cheeks roughly.

"Ahh", I moaned as I felt his tongue run across my hole. Master grabbed my cheeks in each hand and squeezed them roughly as he continued to eat me out. Master licked, sucked and nipped my entrance and soon I felt a finger enter me.

"Oh God yes!", I moaned and threw my head back as I gripped the sheets in my hands. Master worked upto three fingers into me using his spit and my pre-cum as lube.

"You look so f*cking hot sitting like this ready and waiting for me. I'm going to f*ck you now pet",Master wickedly whispered in my ear as he reached for the lube from the nightstand. He still had his fingers inside of me and was scraping my walls and f*cking me with them.

He leaned back and pulled his fingers put of me. I heard him lube himself up and I felt the head of that delicious piece of meat enter me.

We both groaned as he bottomed out. Master gave me time to adjust to his entry.

"Move please Master. Give it to me. Give it to me hard", I moaned out and Master didn't wait.

Master pulled himself back and just the tip of him was inside of me and snapped his hips forward again.

"God yes! Master!", I moaned as he set a hard and fast pace. My Master wasn't holding anything back.

He reached forward and took my leaking c*ck in his hand and started stroking me.

"Master!", I moaned as Master found my prostate.

"That's the spot isn't it pet?", Master asked as he continued to pound into me aiming for that cum inducing gland.

Master sat on his heels and pulled me to sit astride him.

"Ride me pet", Master moaned in my ear and I followed his command. I rode the hell out of that c*ck. I rose up and slammed back down and Master's c*ck hit my gland on every stroke.

"Clench around me pet", Master commanded and I did as he asked.

Master helped me ride him and gripped my hips in both hands.

"Cum now pet", Master commanded as he slammed his c*ck into me jamming my prostrate.

"F*ck. Master!", I screamed as cum shot out of my c*ck. Cum covered my thighs and even my chest.

"Pet", Master groaned out as I clenched around him and soon I felt his warm cum fill me up.

I felt boneless and satiated so I just slumped against Master's chest.

"I'm so proud of you pet. God, I love you so much", Master whispered as he pulled out of me.

He laid me down and got up and walked to the bathroom. I heard the tap turn on and he came back with a cloth and wiped me clean.

I felt Master slid into the bed with me and whisper in my ear to come back to him. To open my pretty eyes and smile at him.

"Master", I smiled drunkenly. I was still flying from subspace and that incredible f*ck.

"I see you're still floating", He said amusingly.

"I love you to Master. I'm grateful you entered my life and made me yours", I said honestly.

"So am I pet. You're like my naughty angel. So beautiful and so mine", He said as he gazed at me lovingly as he stroked my cheek with his finger.

"Do you think Master Marco is good for Tyler Master?", I asked. I didn't want Tyler to get hurt.

"You've seen how Tyler looks when he so much as thinks about him. I've never met the man before but I surely hope so he is. We can ask Tyler to set up a meeting with Marco. The way Tyler looked when he floated in here was assurance that they are together now. And soon pet we must leave. We have to go back home. My vacation is soon over and the new semester starts for you Kitten", Master said. I'm glad he is as concerned about Tyler as I am. Tyler is more than just my best friend. He is my brother.

"I'm going to miss Tyler", I said sadly.

"We will visit again and you two can call each other at anytime. Tyler can come visit us at anytime as well", He said as he softly kissed me on the lips.

"Sleep pet. It's late", Master said as he wrapped his arms around me and closed his eyes.

I snuggled close to his chest and closed my eyes. I heard Master's even breathing and I knew he was asleep. I watched his beautiful face awhile longer and sleep dragged me under. His face was the last thing I saw before I was gone.