Chapter 10

This chapter is dedicated to wolfmate1

The garden^^

Tyler's POV

I smiled and put down the icing bag I was using to decorate the cupcakes when my phone rang. It was Master.

"Hello Master", I said happily.

"Hello pet. I hope I didn't disturb you", He said and I motioned for Kate to take over my work. She was a decorater as well.

"Nothing that was important", I said honestly.

"Good. I made reservations for us at a fancy restaurant tonight. I'll pick you up at 6. Dress formal", Master said and his voice sounded distant. He is probably calling from work. Lately there has been large fires all over town. Large factories were being burned to the ground and they've just discovered it was factories of a mafia gang that use this town as their storage houses.
"Ofcourse Master. Will I be staying at Master's house tonight?", I asked. Most of the time I stay at Master's house but sometimes when Master has an early shift or I've got a big order for the next morning I stay at my apartment since it's easier to get to work.

"Yes you will be. I'm sorry baby but I've got to go. I have a meeting scheduled in five minutes", Master said.

"Okay Master. See you tonight", I said. I love you.

"Wear something sexy underneath pet", Master said before cutting the call. I groaned when I felt my c*ck wake up when I thought of what I could wear tonight and what would Master's reaction be.

I've worn booty shorts, jock straps, and even lace panties for Master and he has loved all of them. It unleashes that beast inside of him and he ravishes me. It's so hot and erotic that I can't stand properly for a day or two afterwards.

Master and I have been dating for almost six months now. I've been his boy for longer. And I'm in love with him.

I came to realise that one night when I couldn't sleep in my bed. Master was busy the next morning so I came home. I was so use to his arms around me and his mouthwatering scent that I couldn't sleep. I was so lost in thought about him I realised I loved him.

My first thought was to call him and scream out how I felt about him. But then I realised that he might not feel the same way. So I haven't said anything to him but it's getting harder and harder. I want to blurt out how I feel about him.

I shook my head to get rid of tbose thoughts and looked at the clock. These cupcakes we're making are for someone's function later on this evening so I still have a few hours before I lock up. I can lock up early today at four instead of five so that gives me time to get ready and soak in the tub for a bit.

Time passed quickly and before I knew it I was locking up and it was time for me to get ready.

I made sure that the oven's were off and everything was neat before I made my way upstairs and into my bedroom.

I took out my navy blue suit and paired it with a white shirt and blue bowtie. I also took out my favorite navy blue booty shorts to wear under. I took out a pair of sleek black shoes to match the suit with.

I checked the time and saw I had atleast an hour and a half to get ready. I don't want to be late because Master would not be pleased. And Master always picked me up early.

I soaked in the tub before I took a shower. I made sure I was clean inside as well because I had no doubt that Master was going to play with me tonight.

Once I dried off I put lotion on and got dressed. I combed my hair and sprayed some cologne on.

I checked the time again and I still had about 40 minutes before Master came to pick me up.