Chapter 16

This chapter is dedicated to NaterciaJanuario

Tyler's POV

Master pulled into the parking lot and we got out. We walked hand in hand up to the reception desk and Master booked us into a little house. It's a very exclusive resort that has little houses for all it's guests.

We walked back to the car and Master drove us to our little house.

"I love it. It's so beautiful", I gushed out as I walked inside. It was stunning. The kitchen was to the left and a small lounge was to the right. Straight ahead was double doors that led to the beach. Upstairs was the bathroom and bedroom.

"It is baby. I'm glad you like it", Master said kissing me on the cheek softly.

Master walked back outside to grab our bags and the food. The resort served dinner but the other two meals you had to bring yourself. I walked out to the car knowing Master won't let me help.

I just smiled innocently and grabbed the food basket and wine and walked back into the house.

I placed the basket on the kitchen table and placed the wine on the counter.

I walked back outside to see if Master needed anything but he already brought the bags in the house.

"My hero", I said in a girly voice and fanned my face with my hand.

"That was terrible. I like boys better", Master winking at me.

"Thank God. I like men too", I said winking at him and laughed when he flexed his muscles at me.

"Alright superman. When are we going to meet your parents?", I asked walking over to my man and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Right now actually. We about 15 minutes late. They said to meet them for lunch 15 minutes ago", Master said looking at his watch.
"Oh no. That's a terrible first impression. Come on let's go", I said worriedly and grabbed his hand.

"Stop", Master commanded and I immediately stopped and lowered my eyes to the ground.

"Relax baby. You're perfect the way you are and they're going to love you. Take a deep breath and stop stressing", Master said his voice soothing.

I took a deep breath and I felt myself calming down. I smiled at Master and he pecked me on the lips.

"Go and get the chocolate basket and the wine. I'll wait for you here", Master said grabbing the keys to the little cottage like house.

I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed the wine and the chocolate basket Master placed on the counter.

I walked back with both and Master took the basket from me.
We walked out and Master locked the door behind us.

"We'll meet my family at my parent's home. They have this small dining hall behind the house because we come here so often they bought one. It's not far from here so we'll walk", Master said grabbing a hold of my hand.

I took a deep breath and it smelt like salty water . It smelt incredible. It was fresh and you could hear the sound of the waves breaking as it hit the beach and the birds chirping.

"Amazing isn't it?", Master said catching the look of bliss on my face.

"It's incredible. Thanks for bringing me here Master", I said turning to kiss his cheek softly.

"I'm glad you love it", Master said smiling at me.

We heard someone call Marco's name and we both turned to see Chris calling his name as he stood by the gate. He looked like he just pulled in.

Master smiled at him and we walked over to him. Master squeezed my hand to provide comfort before he hugged his brother.

"What took you guys so long? Co I told you to stop molesting Tyler", Chris teased as he hugged me.

"Oh buzz off. We left when you called but we ran into some people on the way here", Master said as he gave Chris that look that said leave it at that.

"Mum and Dad are so excited to meet you Tyler. Come on in", He said as he opened the door and mockingly bowed.

I giggled as Master shook his head at his brothers behaviour.

We walked inside and I heard people talking and laughing. Here goes nothing.

"Marco, my baby. It's been a while since I saw you", A strikingly beautiful woman stood up and walked over to us and hugged Master.

"Mum this is my boyfriend Tyler", Master said after hugging her and gestured at me.

"Oh you're so pretty! I'm Liana but you can call me Mum", She said hugging me as well.

"This is for you", I said handing the wine over to her.

"Oh you shouldn't have. Thank you", She said smiling at me.

"Nice to meet you Tyler. I'm Marco's Dad", A man said coming to stand next to Liana.
Marco was like a carbon copy of his Dad. Chris looked more like their mother.

"It's nice to meet you too Sir", I said shaking his hand.

"None of that Sir business. Call me Dave", He said smiling at me.
"We were waiting for you guys to eat. Tyler do you want to help me in the kitchen?", Liana asked me and I looked at Master first. He nodded at me and I smiled before agreeing and I followed her into the kitchen.

"Tyler I just want to thank you. It's been a while since I saw my son smile so bright. After Dylan's passing he wasn't the same again. And I want to thank you for that. You're perfect for him", She said taking my hands in hers, tears in her eyes.

"I love him and he's my everything", I said smiling at her.

"Let's get this food out before they accuse us of stalling", She said winking at me.

I giggled and helped her with the dishes and placed them on the table.

I sat down next to Master and he turned to look at me with pride shining in his eyes.

"You're perfect", He said whispering in my ear before kissing my cheek softly.

Dave and Liana smiled when they saw Marco kiss Tyler and the way they looked at each other. Yes, Tyler was the one.

"Mum where is Allison? I thought she would've been here", Master asked Liana.

Allison must be his older sister.

"Her flight got delayed so she'll be coming tomorrow", Liana said as she dished out some pasta and meatballs for herself.

"Where is your friend's Peter and James Tyler? Co said they're coming with you guys", Chris asked as he also dished out for himself.

Master dished out for us and I just smiled at the thought of friends.

"Honestly I thought they would be here already. They only live two hours away", I said as I picked up my fork.

James and Peter are probably busy doing things, if you catch my drift. They can't keep their hands off of each other.

"This is incredible Liana", I said almost moaning at the taste of the pasta and meatballs.

"I'm glad you like it. And I told you to call me Mum", She said winking at me.

"So Tyler what do you do?", Dave asked looking up at me.

"I own a bakery and restaurant. It's always been a dream of mine to open a place and call it my own", I said smiling at him.

"That's amazing. You must share some recipes with me", Lia-Mum said.

"Sure", I said smiling at them.

Honestly I don't feel out of place at all. I feel comfortable and it isn't awkward at all. Chris is making jokes and everyone is talking and having a good time. It feels like coming home. I'm exactly where I want to be, I'm home.