Chapter 7

I want to give a huge shoutout to Zoe_W_01 and I dedicate this chapter to her

Tyler's POV

"We have to leave tomorrow Ty", Peter said softly. We were sitting in my apartment and watching TV.

"No. It's too soon we've barely even spent time together", I groaned out. I don't want my best friend to leave. Who knew when we'll get the chance to see each other again.

"I've been here for three weeks. You've been spending a lot of time with Master Marco. And Master has to start work in a few days and my semester starts in a weeks time. I'll come visit again and you can come stay at our place too", Peter rushed out. He knew me too well.

"I'm sorry I haven't been spending much time with you it's just that Master...", I trailed off flushing a dark red.

"I know. You're smitten. I remember the first session you had with Master Marco you walked right passed us with this blissful look on your face", Peter said in a teasing tone while nudging me with his elbow.

"Oh hush you. You weren't any better you know. If James had to so much as look in your direction you would blush and my best friend never blushed before", I said teasing him. He just swatted me with his hand but I saw his cheeks tint a pink colour.

"Well that man rocked my world and still does. I can blush as much as I want to", He said looking at me smugly.

"Oh go take a hike. I'm going to miss you Peter", I said hugging him. Peter has always been there for me. We were best friends since the day he stole my colouring book in preschool and I stole his chocolate from his lunch box in return.

"I'll miss you too Ty", He said hugging me back.

"Hey hey, get your hands off my man", James said as he pulled Peter out of my arms and onto his lap.

"He was my best friend before he became your man. So I come first and I get to hug him", I said smirking at James.

"Oh really? Pet who comes first?", James asked Peter.

"You, Master", Peter said without hesitation. My jaw dropped as I looked at the smug look James threw me.

"Traitor", I mumbled under my breath but I laughed when Peter whispered that I come a close second.

"I'll miss you too James", I said.

"I'll miss you too kiddo", He said ruffling my hair.

I threw him a glare and swatted his hands away. He always did that because he knew I hated someone messing my hair up. But it was like our thing.

"So when do we get to meet your Master?", James asked. I know I should be calling him Master James but he asked me to call him James because he said we're like brothers.

"I don't know. I would love you to meet him but I haven't really asked him", I reply honestly. When I'm with him I don't think about anything else. The world ceases to exist.

"Well ask him because we leave tomorrow and I want to know how the guy looks so I can punch the right person if he hurts you", James said seriously. And I know he would. He was protective of me and Peter. Peter was his love but he knew that I wanted to be a sub and my situation with my parents. He says I was the little brother he never had because he was an only child.

"He won't hurt me", I say truthfully. Well, I hope so.

"Give me two minutes", I say and walk out of the room. My cell is in my room so I head there.