Meeting them Series- Caspar

Caspar:

(I'm sorry if you don't like/don't know the youtubers I put as Y/N's friends ):)

"Liza why did you bring me to this? I'm not even a youtuber...." I sighed as I looked at all the people. "Because you'll have fun and enjoy yourself. David!!" She called to her boyfriend as he came over. We both hugged him and just made some small talk as we walked around.

"So Y/N, who do you watch, besides your amazing best friends channel" David smirked.

"Shut up dobrik. I watch a lot of people so I'm like a super fan of your vlogs David omg can I have an autograph" He laughed at me as I joked around.

I was friends with all of davids friends and I was in the vlogs but no I did not have a channel of my own. I wanted to make one but eh I don't know how it would go.

I sighed as I saw Alex and Dom walking over to us. "Yooo my dudes what going on" Dom asked. I giggled at him. "Nothing much. What about you dorks?" David said. "Y/N let's go. I'm thirsty" Liza said pulling my arm. I laughed at her as we walked down the hallway full of youtubers. Shane, Joey, Dan and Phil, Kian, Jc. There were tons that I watched and some that I was friends with. "So like whose your YouTube crush then?" She smirked at me. "Hmm. I'm not sure. Probably Caspar Lee" I said to her.

She started to giggle as I looked at her confused. "What?!" I asked her. "Turn around" (floating so high, no? Okay. I'll go home)I turned around and saw Caspar right behind me. I mentally face palmed as he smiled at me. "Oh so I'm your YouTube crush?" He raised his eyebrows with a smirk. "I. Uh. I don- Yeah.." I said looking at my hands. "Oh well Hello my name is Caspar as you know. Can I have your number?" He smirked at me. "I'm Y/N and yes you can" I smiled at Liza.