Jack- Cologne (pt. 1)

Smut: No
Warning: this is for a mature reader

I walked into the house after a long day of work. I heard laughing from the other room as I shut the door. I placed my stuff down on the table and walked down the hall. Alex, Jack and Conor were all in Alexs' room probably filming a video.

I opened the door of mine and jacks room shutting it behind me. I took off my shirt and slide my jeans down. I then heard the door open. "I didn't know you were home" Jack said eyeing your body. "Hi" I smiled giving him a kiss. I walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of sweats and jacks blue t-shirt. I pulled it over my head.

I walked into the bathroom and took my hair out of my ponytail. He walked over and put hit arms around my waist. I then put my hair into a messy bun. "You smell like cologne" Jack said letting go of my waist. "It's yours or Joes? I'm wearing your shirt and his sweatpants" I said looking at him thinking about my best friend. "No it's not" he said looking at me with rough eyes. "All cologne smells the same jack. It's yours or his I know it is" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "No Y/N it's not, I know what my cologne smells like" he said walking out of the room.

He walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Jack.." I sighed sitting next to him. "You better not be lying to me right now Y/N" he said looking in his eyes. "Tell me the truth" He continued. "I am tel--" I started but he cut me off. "Tell me the fucking truth" He stood up. "Where not fighting right here with Alex and Conor in the other room" I said as I stood. "Might as well. Doesn't matter they would hear if we were in our room anyway" He put his hands on his hips. "What do you want me to say Jack?!" I asked shocked that he isn't trusting me. "Did you cheat on me" Jack said looking at me.

"You're fucking kidding right?" I asked biting my lip. "No I'm not fucking kidding. Why do you smell like cologne" He asked again. "Jack.." I started to be cut of again. "I don't care! I just need the answer" He yelled. I then saw Alexs' door open and him and Conor stepped out.

"Jack. I didn't cheat on you. I swear!" I sighed. "I don't believe you" he shook his head. "Why?" I sighed looking at him. "Why don't you believe me. Now I want answers Maynard" I said putting my hands on my hip. "Because you've been acting weird. Everyday you'd get home from work at a completely different time. It 2:18 and yesterday you got home at 4? That doesn't make any sense. Now you smell like a cologne. That I don't own, that alex doesn't own or Conor" He rambled on. "Okay well I don't know what to tell you Jack because I'm not lying to you" I said starting to walk away.

"We aren't done" He said grabbing my arm and pulling me back. "Jack" I heard alex sigh. "Jack! I didn't do anything so leave me the fuck alone" I yelled. I then felt stinging against my cheek. "Holy shit jack what the fuck" Conor yelled running over. "Why would you do that!" Conor asked pushing his brother to the ground. "Y/N are you okay?" He asked. "No.. I'm not.. I'll be home later" I said grabbing my phone and my keys. "Why so you can go cry to your other boyfriend?" Jack asked sitting up. "Fuck You jack" I said slamming the door behind me.

I ran down the hallway of our apartment building tears streaming down them. Once i got into the elevator I was shaking as I inhaled. My sobs were quick and loud. I rubbed my eyes. 'I didn't do anything' I thought to myself as walked out of the building.

Once I got in my car I put the keys in the ignition and turned the car on. I texted Joe asking him if he was home. He was. He was with Caspar, Josh, Mikey and Byron though. I didn't think I should go, but I went anyways.

I turned onto the street and sat in silence as I drove. My sobs had slowed. My phone started buzzing. I looked down. Conor. I didn't answer. I couldn't.

When I reached Joe apartment building, I parked my car and stepped out. I put my phone in my back pocket and held my keys in my hand. My shoes hit the ground hard as I walked into the building. I went into the elevator. I looked at my phone. 5 miss calls. 2 from Alex, 2 from conor and 1 from Jack.

I turned my phone off and put it back into my pocket. I got out of the elevator and walked down the hallway. My sobs started to pick up again. Anxiety ran through my body. Was I doing the right thing? I don't care I'm hurting. I knocked on the door.

The door opened. Joe stood there with a smile until he noticed me crying. "Oh no what's wrong" He said grabbing me and pulling me into his arms. "Is y/n here?" I heard Josh ask. "Uh. Yeah.." Joe answered as he rubbed my back. Once I let go, the other boys immediately saw me crying. "Oh god Y/N what happened" Josh asked. "Are you okay?" Caspar asked. "What did jack do?" Mikey asked. "Mate how do you know it's because of jack" Byron asked as he pulled me into a hug. "Why would she be here instead of being with her boyfriend if it wasn't about Jack?" Mikey said. They all looked at me.

Byron let go so I could speak. "Uh" I said trying to form any words in my head. "He hit me" I said biting my lip looking up from the floor. "You're kidding right?" I heard Joe say. "No. I'm not" I sighed. "What the fuck is wrong with him" Mikey said pulling out his phone. "I'm going to talk to him" Mikey continued. "I'll go with you" Joe said. I sighed walking over to the couch and sitting down next to Caspar. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side.

Jacks' point of view

"Jack you're fucking crazy" Alex said sitting with his head in his hands. I said nothing as I looked at the floor. There was a knock at the door. "Y/N?" I called standing up. I turned the knob and pulled it open. Mikey and Joe stood in front of me. "What the fuck Jack" Mikey said looking at me with sad eyes.

"Why did you hit her? You just can't hit someone you love" Joe asked. "I- I don't know. I just wasn't thinking straight" I said looking at my feet. "Why did you guys even start fighting anyways?" Alex asked

"The way she smelled. She smelled of a cologne that I didn't know" I sighed. "Really? That's why you fucking hit her? Because of cologne...." Conor said running his hands through his hair. "Yeah. The worst part is, I can smell it right now and I think it's Joe, and she was wearing his sweatpants.." I put my head in my hands. "I'm fucked" I continued.

"Where is she?" I asked Mikey. "She's at my flat, but honestly I don't think you should go over. She'll stay at my flat until she's ready to come talk to you. I can't believe you did that to my best friend" Joe said. "You're an asshole Maynard. A real fucking asshole" He continued walking out of the flat slamming the door.

Too be continued...