A grounding sucks

Thanks to Mikayla's snitching and Ashton not using his brain, I got the pleasure of grounded for two weeks, which meant school and home. That meant no friends or phone. It could be a lot worst, considering I mainly focused on my writing and music.

As for the girls, we were okay, and Jacob, well, let's say he needed an ice pack after his balls collided with my hand. He deserved it for being a douche. After catching Jacob and Kira, I decided friendship and nothing more. It was too much of a hassle. If Jacob wanted to be a fuckboy, he was more than welcome to it. He wouldn't be one with me.

As for Kai, we talked here and there, but nothing major. Since I'm grounded, and Kai wasn't giving me much information to work with, keeping my distance was the best.

Margo and Max were still crazy as ever amongst my friends. Why couldn't I have the twins as siblings instead of the ones that I got? They were fun and didn't snitch me out, fucking Mikayla.

At lunch, I sat in the courtyard on the half wall alone, jotting some notes in my notebook when Kai hopped up next to me, "How is it every time I see you, you're alone?" Kai asked me.

"Pure luck, I guess," I said, taking a break from my notebook. "What's up?"

"I'm bored," Kai told me.

"So, you thought you would harass me?" I questioned with a look.

"No," Kai answered.

"Yeah, sure," I retorted.

"Did you ever work out your love triangle thingy?" Kai asked.

"Is that even a word?" I asked.

"Yes," Kai replied.

"Since when?" I asked, looking at Kai strangely.

"Since I made it one," Kai smirked, causing me to roll my eyes.

"For your information, there is no love triangle. One, be in love with someone to be in one, and two, no," I said, putting my hand up to him.

"So, you didn't have some kinky shit going on with dear Jacob?" Kai questioned.

"What Jacob and I do or did is none of your business," I informed Kai.

"Fair enough," Kai said.

"But to answer your question, we messed around with each other but nothing major," I said.

"So, Jacob didn't tap your ass?" Kai questioned with a look.

This question caught me off guard as my mouth dropped open in shock.

"Oh, relax. I will say nothing," Kai assured me. I closed my mouth quickly, and Kai continued. "That's the problem; even the good girls aren't so good. They pretend that they are."

"Yeah, well, shit happens," I said, looking through my iPod at the different songs. It wasn't the fact Kai knew; it was the fact he was right. It burned me.

"How about we hang out after school?" Kai suggested.

"I can't," I said.

"Why is Jacob horny?" Kai asked with a grin.

I smacked Kai. "No! I'm grounded." I rolled my eyes at Kai, and the more he grinned, the more I laughed. I swear this guy was something else.

I jumped off the half wall, and Kai followed me as we both went to class.

The rest of the day was average until we got to the end of the day, where things got sketchy. As Kai and I were walking out of the class along with Margo and Max, Belle ran up to me practically out of breath, "Ashton, Jonas. Fight."