Surprise, you thought this was over? Wrong

After things went back to normal, I went along like normal, waking to my annoying alarm clock. Ugh, why must school start so damn early? Couldn't we start at noon? Noon would be a great time to start. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, then my eyes widened. What the fuck?

I stood up and looked around my bedroom, finding it filled with roses upon roses. It was like a damn floral shop. All of them were red, meaning love and passion. Ugh, now on top of everything else, I will deal with some crazy stalker.

"Mom! Dad!" I yelled.

I heard footsteps until my parents reached my door and stopped. I looked at them. "What in the world is happening here?"

My parents walked in to see my floral shop and started laughing, "Well, baby girl, it seems that someone likes you." Dad chuckled.

"That's not funny. This behavior borders on stalkerish," I groaned.

"Okay, maybe we shouldn't laugh, but it is adorable," Mom said.

"Do you know who did this or better yet, who broke into our house?" I asked.

"Sorry, honey, not a clue," Mom said.

Great, I got ready for school while my parents searched for a card, coming up empty-handed. I went to school, racking my brain with the person who did this, and no one came to mind. Since guys found me undesirable, I doubt it's anyone that I know.

"That's so creepy," Kira said.

"I think it's romantic," Margo said.

"In a creepy romantic way," Belle said.

I looked at them as Jacob asked, "What's creepy?"

"Your dick," Kira said.

"Oh. Ha, ha. You didn't think it was creepy last night," Jacob reminded Kira.

"You never know," Kira shot back.

"Guy's focus. I have some crazy stalker, who broke into my house and filled it with flowers," I said to my friends.

"Maybe they love you," Kia smirked.

"You guys are no help," I sighed.

"Eh, go with it," Jacob said.

I gave Jacob a look before I shook my head. My friends are no help.

The next morning, I woke up to find a giant teddy bear staring at me, causing me to scream and fall out of bed only to land on something soft, or should I say several delicate items. I looked around my room, finding it filled with teddy bears. Holy hell, my room looked like a toy store. My parents ran to my room when they heard me screaming and saw the sight of Toys R. Us in my room.

"I got to give the person who's doing these props. They are making it interesting," Dad said.

"Mmmm," Mom said in agreement.

I gave my parents a look, "Seriously? It doesn't bother you that someone is sneaking in and doing this stuff while we slumber in our beds at night."

"Well, obviously, they don't have ill will, except if you despise this soft cuddly thing," Dad said, picking up a teddy bear. "Love me, Faith," Dad said with a high pitch voice with the bear in front of his face.

Great, my parents are comedians. I got ready for school. After I finished getting ready, I left. Once I got there and told everyone about my toy store in my bedroom this morning, I got the usual jokes. Yeah, my friends were no help, either.

On the third morning, I woke up to boxes upon boxes of chocolates. Great, now my room was a candy store. I didn't bother even to ask my parents, especially when Mom demanded that I leave her to her chocolate heaven. Yeah, good luck, Dad getting Mom out of my room now.