18. Each Other

Elizabeth's heartbeat quickens as Meliodas' fingers graze underneath her blouse, his lips trailing feathery kisses down her neck. Lightly, she digs her fingernails into his bare shoulders, each of their breaths coming quickly and heavily, and Meliodas tenses for just an instant before dipping his head down to capture her lips in a kiss that leaves her breathless and wanting.

"Meliodas...please..." she pants, flushed.

"Please...what?" His emerald eyes are dark with pleasure, and the scorching look he gives her causes something deep inside her to clench in the most delicious way.

"Please...don't...don't s-stop..."

"I'm so...glad...you came...over." Each word is punctuated by his lips or his teeth or his fingers on her skin, as tender as urgent, and Elizabeth dissolves into the feeling of his weight on top of hers through the thin fabric of her clothing, even as her arms rise to circle around his neck and pull him closer.

She arches her back off the pillows on the bed as he grasps the hem of her shirt, and she sits up to allow him to pull it above her shoulders and over her head, and he moves to toss it toward the foot of the bed but stops, caught by her in his peripheral vision...

Elizabeth, a vision, in dark blue velvet shorts giving way at mid-thigh to long legs splayed out and bare, silver hair an unkempt mess around slender shoulders, and a bra... Meliodas' mouth goes dry. Sweet, baby pink, with an overlay of angelic pale blue lace, against the soft creaminess of her skin. He swallows, groaning deep in the back of his throat, and for a very brief second he wonders if she might have worn it just for him. "E-liz-a-beth..."

He lets her name trail off of his lips, and oh, the way he said it... Elizabeth bows her head shyly, a pink blush coloring her cheeks, and he catches her chin with rough fingertips and lifts her wide-eyed gaze to meet his. "Don't be afraid, Elizabeth."

"I—I'm n-not," she stammers, glancing away as her blush deepens. "But...I'm—I haven't... I mean..." She wrings her hands together in her lap, looks down at them, and then back up to Meliodas, and in a moment he understands. He presses a chaste kiss to her forehead.

"We're going to take this slow, Elizabeth. Real slow, and you are in control. If I hurt you, if you want me to stop—you let me know instantly."

She nods an assent, and nods again with a small smile as he looks at her questioningly, the fingers of one hand hovering over the button on her shorts, the other at the clasp of her bra. Slowly, he pulls them off and glides his hands over her skin; her heart races and she draws in a deep, shaking breath, with the sudden realization that she is now laid almost bare in front of him. But then his emerald eyes meet and hold her sapphire gaze, swimming with tenderness, affection, reassurance, and mostly, mostly, hunger.

Elizabeth reaches up and pulls his head down to hers, holding him close, and he moves over her, undoing his pants with one hand and bracing his weight above her with the other, and she traces her fingertips over the planes of his chest and abdomen, pausing for a moment to feel his heartbeat flutter beneath her touch. When he's worked himself free of his clothing, she can't help but let her eyes travel downward, and her breath catches in surprise, and she feels the pull of curiosity... She looks back up at him. "May I...?"

When he nods, she allows her fingertips to glide up and down his soft skin, over the tip, and he hisses in restrained pleasure. Experimentally she wraps her hand around him, strokes up and down, and is rewarded by a tiny bead of liquid, and as she explores his body in fascination, Meliodas is fascinated by her.

"Will it hurt?" she questions softly.

"At first." Meliodas levels a very serious gaze at her. "Elizabeth, we don't have to do this."

"I...want...to." The moment she utters the words, she realizes how true they are. I want to be with you.

"Elizabeth, I..." He trails off, unsure, not wanting to scare her away if it's too soon to say it.

The glowing smile she gives him is more than enough reassurance. "I know."

Elizabeth tilts her head up to receive his kiss, gasping as she feels him shift over her, and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue between her lips, eliciting a sigh from the girl, a quiet moan. Open beneath him, she wraps her arms around his shoulders, fingernails digging once more into his skin as, painstakingly slowly, he enters, desperately trying to keep himself in check at the heavenly sensation of being wrapped up inside of her, and watching her closely for signs of pain or regret as she becomes accustomed.

There are none and he continues to move, with her now as she rolls her hips to match his rhythm, slowly then more urgently—kissing, caressing, love making—until they are lost to each other.