09.19.16

Flashback

today was the day that i dreaded.

as everyone took their seats, it was time to start.

"today, we are here to celebrate a life. one that should of continued and made it to big things," the man spoke.

"okay, miss lauren taylor has prepared a few words for us today," he finished.

by now i was shaking, but headed up anyway.

"good afternoon everyone," i said looking towards graysons mom.

"in the last seventeen years, my friendship with grayson grew, like a wild fire. and i truly loved every second of it." i said looking at ethan. he was crying.

"i could stand here and cry to you all about how much i miss and love grayson."

"but in my opinion, that's the worst thing i could possibly do."

"me and grayson. if you saw one of us, you saw the other. we were inseparable. he had a smile, that could brighten your whole day. and his laugh, i loved his laugh. "

"he was one of those people. a person who could completely change your life for the better."

"i can remember countless times where i just wanted to give up."

"but guess who was there to help me. grayson bailey dolan. he was always there for me. and i know he loves me. and i also know he loved ethan his twin brother more than himself," i said looking and holding eye contact with ethan, causing a small smile on his face to appear when i mentioned graysons love for him.

"he always cherished his family. that as if one day he'd never see them again," i said glanced around the room.

"and it breaks my heart to pieces. that so many times as he has pulled me from the edge, i wasn't able to pull him back."

"and ill never be able to answer the most ask question, why he did it. and i wish i could because id do anything to have my bestfriend back."

taking a deep breath, i walked to his closed casket.

"i love you grayson dolan. more then you ever knew. and ill miss you forever," i said placing a picture of us, i was on his back holding up a five while he held up a one. it was my fifteenth birthday. i placed the simple memory on his casket.

I miss you Grayson.

( authors note
woah.
major plot twist is coming ;))))
Vote and comment.

Xoxo jas )