Love

When I think of that word I start singing the song by V. Bozeman "What Is Love." 😂Let me tell y'all first hand I be singing that song like me and my five kids got cheated on by my no-good husband for the 7th time and this is enough. I be singing it as if I'm actually experiencing love at my age. I can say I've been in love before but I won't ever know if I really was if I don't have a concrete definition for it. 

Now, according to Urban Dictionary definition 1 of love: "Nature's way of tricking people into reproducing." LMFAO when I'm in my feelings about one of these goofy boys/girls, I be feeling that definition the most. I be like that commercial:" OH You almost had it. Gotta be quicker than that. Oh ho ho hoooo," towards nature. 

The second definition on UB: "The most spectacular,indescribable, deep euphoric feeling for someone. Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you're in love, you always want to be together, and when you're not, you're thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is incomplete. This love is unconditional affection with no limits or conditions: completely loving someone. It's when you trust the other with your life and when you would do anything for each other. When you love someone you want nothing more than for them to be truly happy no matter what it takes because that's how much you care about them and because their needs come before your own. You hide nothing of yourself and can tell the other anything because you know they accept you just the way you are and vice versa. It's when they're the last thing you think about before you go to sleep and when they're the first thing you think of when you wake up, the feeling that warms your heart and leaves you overcome by a feeling of serenity. Love involves wanting to show your affection and/or devotion to each other. It's the smile on your face you get when you're thinking about them and miss them. Love can make you do anything and sacrifice for what will be better in the end. Love is intense,and passionate. Everything seems brighter, happier and more wonderful when you're in love. If you find it, don't let it go."

...Now if you sat and read all that, you go bit. That definition is more romantic and describes how I feel when I got somebody acting right for me(or so I think) and we being all cute and in love(or deep like?) with each other. Whoever wrote that bullcrap must've really been in love with who they were thinking about, or feeling extremely heartbroken and writing about what they wish they had. But what is love? Do you think if there was a solid definition that it would make things easier in order to prevent throwing the word around? Unless you think love doesn't exist, then tell me why you think it doesn't. I'm interested in philosophy and psychology so hearing other opinions help me understand ideas about human nature more.

But (not supposed to start a sentence with but and it's irritating me that I've done it twice but I can't think of a word to use instead of it) what is my definition of love? Well, in ms.meadowminnae's words 😭, love is an individual idea. It's something you feel often, romantic or platonic, and even though it's not always spoken it's there. It's a feeling you get of comfort, appreciation, trust, and warmth. When I think of love I think of my family, whether I like them at the moment or not. I think of all six of my bestfriends (Taichelle, Diamonique, Johnekia, Joniah, Mychal, and Caleb), my ex, even though I dislike his being, I'm forever going to have love for him. No matter how bad he talked on me, I still, to this day, want him to do good and hope his luh bitch (Eczema🙄) is keeping his head straight. When I think of love, I don't think material items (not to sound cheesy because everyone says that), but I think people who I trust, who I hope will have my back until the end just like I have theirs, and who make me smile. People who, no matter what  we go through, we'll bounce back eventually. 

I do love everyone though, even Eczema 🙄. It's all about perspective. For example, I don't believe in hating people, even though I'm one mean ass mfer, hate is a strong word  and holds a negativity that I don't want around me.  I will extremely dislike someone in a quick minute though, can't say heartbeat because it takes a lot to make me dislike you(EVEN THOUGH I'M MEAN AS HECK!💀)

"There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved." 

~George Sand

Okay, guys. This time I really am going to do a double post. Last time I got distracted by the guy that inspired this chapter(not my ex lmao, his name starts with an R), plus I didn't have a topic. I'm so sorry mi girasoles 🌻🌻. Love you guys bunches, ew this is getting cringy 😂.