#BlackBoyJoy

Ah, black boys 😍.You are such beautiful beings and we, black women, are so proud to call y'all our brothers/husbands/cousins/sons/fathers/nephews, etc. You have the beautiful genes of us black sisters mixed in with a brother and I'm sure you can imagine the magic that might make. Now, if you thought this chapter was to praise you, I'm happy to say you are quite mistaken. Actually extremely mistaken, I just had to lure y'all in by your balls.

Dear black boy, this chapter is to teach you a lesson, give you more understanding and also hope that you leave this chapter and this book feeling like making a difference in this backwards society that doesn't want to see you succeed.

Dear black boy, I'm the youngest black female of 3 black kids to three black parents, because I have a half sister. The odds of one of us becoming a millionaire is slim. Compare it to the odds of a white child, more than likely male, and they have almost a 65% chance at being a millionaire. Why? This country is set up in their favor. It was "built' by the people it caters to right? Wrong. This country was built on the backs of your ancestors innocent black boy. My grandparents on both sides, were slaves and my mom's mom and her now deceased husband own a couple of acres of land.

Dear black boy, you are one of the most targeted groups of people in this country. Alongside Muslims and Hispanics.

Dear black boy, do you realize the women in your life would risk just about everything for you? Do you realize that we are putting ourselves down to push you forward? Clearly not.

Dear black boy, statistics are stacked against you. The chances of you going to jail for life for the same crime as a white man or a crime you didn't commit is skyrocketing.

Dear black boy, sagging is not attractive. Do you know the origins of sagging? Men in jail would do that to non-verbally say they wanted anal. That's neither attractive in the real world nor is it appropriate.

Dear black boy, this world is depending on you and other men. Tell me how you will go about it. Are you willing to risk it all for your passion or ready to give up at the first sign of defeat? You have to be strong, be a fighter, be resilient because the odds are stacked against you and they won't fall.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 01, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Controversyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें