Chapter 3: Intelligent and Beautiful! Kokomi Teruhashi!

A/n-im so sorry for not updating sooner, like everyone else in the world I have problems and I have school now. Also I did write this chapter a long time ago, but it was deleted when I was about to publish it. Now enough with my excuses and let's head on to the story

[Edited]

'Why am I such a clutz, I mean I could be eating dinner by now if I wasn't '

~FLASH BACK ~

I was finishing off one of the few tortures that my teachers gives me. Also known as math homework. I could just get answers with my psychic powers but I don't want to get too much attention for being 'smart'. Meanwhile, I was starving. I was trying to see if I could finish my homework before I eat dinner, but everyone knows food is more important and better than life itself.

I soon decided on making pizza, since thats definitely not a cliche dinner. I got my ingredients and started prepping the delightful deliciousness. Soon after putting on the toppings, I put the unbaked pizza in the oven. I set the temperature to 450°F (232.22°C) and decided to take a read a book while I wait. But while reading drowsiness was slowly consuming me.

~Time skip to 20 min later ~

I woke up to my fire alarm blaring. I peeked my head from the corner and saw smoke rising out of the oven. I screamed and ran to get the fire extinguisher. After a while the fire went out. I took the pizza out of the oven seeing it burnt to a crisp. 'There goes my pizza' I mentally deadpanned as I through away the burnt pizza. 'Good thing nothing else got burnt'.

After that I had nothing else to eat, I decided to go to the store to buy some food.

~End of Flashback~

I'm currently nearing the shopping District. 'Crowds, I hate crowds' I thought disdainfully looking through the crowd.

Soon enough I found the super market. I walked through the aisles looking for what I need. I ran into the snack aisle and saw one of my favorite snacks on sale. It was fluffing Coffee Jello. 'HELL to the f*cking yes'. I walked towards the deliciousness, but then I noticed it was on the 5th shelf. 'Heights, my weakness'. I then attempted to reach the desert, knowing that it was probably impossible for me. Right when I was about to give up, I saw a hand reach for my senpai *cough* I mean coffee jello.

I turned around and saw Saiki (AKA senpai #2, shut up author-chan). The pinkette then passed me the coffee jello and grabbed a pack for himself. "Thanks Saiki-san" I thanked. Saiki simply nodded and turned away. "Didn't expect you to be here" I playfully said.

'I ran out of coffee jello'

"Sure ya did"

He grunted in annoyance as a response.

"Wow, tsundere much"

'Want me to put the jello back'

"NO" I yelled "I mean, chill I was just messing with you"

'Mendokusai' (a/n: troublesome)

"You know, you should use your mouth to talk more"