Chapter 7: A Genius Magician?! Uryoku Chouno

Yes I know its been awhile, and I do feel bad. Also I'm skipping Episode Home Renovation because that episode is based on Saiki's family character(s) development. This chapter will be a character development chapter, on you that is. Also I apologize in advance for the short chapter.

______________________________________________________________________________

Let me be honest for a second, I don't like watching TV. You might be wondering why I would hate such a 'wonderful' thing. Well it's kinda hard to watch TV when it CAN surprise you. Remember when I said I had telekinesis? When I get an emotion that's too powerful I can accidentally, well sometimes accidentally, destroy something...or someone. To put it simple, my psychic powers can go out of control.

Despite my hatred for TV, here I am watching a live magician act with a cup of Chamomile tea / Honestly had to look that up *cough*/.

"AND HERE WE HAVE THE INFAMOUS MAGICIAN URYOKO CHOUNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" said the most overly excited announcer I've EVER heard.

"This act is an escape act. I'll be stabbed, dropped, and rolled over if I don't get out on time!" stated the magician. The magician then ties his hands and feet together, then trips while hopping into the metal crate thingy. "WAIT NO, I'M NOT READY" the magician yells out of fear.

"Oh god" I say to myself as I take a sip out of my tea. " I kinda wish I can see this in person, man if only if I had Astral Pro- oh wait I do". I set my tea down and get into a comfortable position. When I was comfortable, I slowly exited my physical body and went to the scene.

The act was taking place in a open field with trees here and there, and of course a camera crew. The metal crate was banged on repeatedly, but the magicians efforts failed to help him. His oh-so-wonderful assistant stuck the swords into the crate one at a time. The crate was then raised into the air. With all the excitement happening I tried my best to control myself from destroying their fun. A steam roller went into the scene to finally crush the crate as soon as the act finished I lost control and set it on fire. Hopefully the magician got out in time. The magician reveled themselves safe and sound, and from the corner of my eye I saw a certain pink haired person popping out of the ground.

'Is that Saiki?' I asked myself as I floated to the being. 'HOLY MOTHER OF CHEEZE BALLS IT IS!'

"SAIKI OH GOD I'M SO SORRY, I ALMOST KILLED YOU!" I yelled apologies at him consistently. My yelling came to no avail, seeing that he had no response. It was almost as... if he... as if he couldn't see me. I started making strange making strange faces and saying strange things like 'LISTEN TO ME OR I WILL BEAT YOU WITH A SMALL CHILD'. Thats when I realized, he isn't a clairvoyant (a/n: clairvoyant-a person having the ability to see spiritual beings).

Knowing that I decided to wonder around, looking everywhere for anything. What exactly am I looking for? Is it an item? A reason? Perhaps a feeling?

I sat an a roof looking over the city, contemplating why I was just sitting there doing nothing. The wind gently brushed against my face, as the smell of food and rain drifted into my nose. The sounds of people talking and cars honking flooded my ears. I look up at the sky seeing how cloudy it got within the last few hours. Rain started to fall through me as the sound of rain dripping joined with the previous sounds. All this would be more enjoyable if I was in my body. I was reluctant to move because of the comfort of my surroundings. The atmosphere was rather...calming.

Sometimes ...

I wish I had a reason...