Chapter 4: Hot-Blooded! Dodgeball! (Part 1)

"COME ON SLEEP DEPRIVED STUDENTS IT'S TIME TO PLAY SOME DODGE BALL"

'What's with the commotion?' I looked over to the boys side of the court. I was currently going home after being hit by a textbook at hyper speed by some crazy student. Also I have a bandage on my nose and a bruise on my forehead.

"Dodge ball? In highschool?" A student questioned.

"QUIT COMPLAINING! LETS GIVE IT EVERYTHING WE GOT! SO WHAT IF IT'S CHILDISH! IT'LL BE FUN TO RELIVE OUR YOUTH! LET'S GO OUT THERE AND DODGE TILL WE DROP! EH!?" A red headed guy shouted with enthusiasm.

'Looks like someone's a little too enthusiastic by the game' I rubbed my forehead to sooth my pain.

"Well if Hairo really wants to then I guess."

"Yeah we gotta give it a shot right?"

"YEAHHHH!!!" the team yelled.

"NOW WHO WANTS TO BE In MY TEAM!!!" the said boy exclaimed.

"We'll decide teams with Rock Paper." The coach stated.

I then went around the gate and sat on the bleaches to watch the game. I suddenly noticed that Saiki was playing in the Paper team with Hairo.

ROUND 1; FIGHT!!!

The game commenced shortly after. One of the rock teams participants threw the ball but Hairo caught it and threw at broccoli head. Slight shock was plastered on broccolis' face. Papers team participants started praising Hairo after that hit. Hairo looked at me , smiled and wave. I waved back slowly realizing how much he was sweating already.

'How in the hell is he sweating so heavily already. THE GAME LITERALLY JUST STARTED!!!'

"Hey there Saiki" the Auburn headed boy started with a dark voice. "WE'RE TAKING YOU FIRST!!!" he suddenly yelled. The ball was then thrown at him.

'He is probably not going to do anything' and surely enough, I was correct. The ball hit him directly in his face. 'Ouch, that gotta hurt'. Saiki then walking out of the court, but then Hairo stopped him.

"Hold on Saiki, were you actually trying to get hit by that ball?" Hairo questioned. Saiki turned slightly to look at him and nodded. "For real? Well-" Saiki turned back around to walk off the Court. "Hey where are you going, you aren't out yet."

"Huh?" Saiki questioned

"Face safe rule, haha" Hairo explained. Saiki gave him a look of aggravation as a dark aura immersed from him. Saiki was then next to throw the ball. Knowing that he had supernatural powers and those power barriers this situation could turn out bad.

"SAIKI GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT" Hairo tried to influence him as positive energy radiated off of him. Saiki then threw the ball very weakly at Nindou.

"WHAT KIND OF WUSSY ASS THROW WAS THAT!?" Hairo and I responded at the same time with shock."THIS ISN'T SOME GAME, THIS IS SERIOUS! PUT SOME HEART INTO IT" He lectured.

"Hey now buddy,thanks for going easy on your boy right now, even when we're supposed to be enemies" Nindou thank sheepishly.

"DID YA SERIOUSLY GO EASY ON HIM BECAUSE HE IS YOUR FRIEND?!" Hairo yelled once again.

Nindou then hurled the ball at the paper team hitting six players.

"HE HIT SIX PLAYERS AT ONCE!!? THEY PAPER TEAM ONLY HAS TWO PLAYERS LEFT" One of the participants yelled with astonishment.

"I'll save my power for the last, which makes you my next target Hairo". Nindou said darkly. Tension built between them as Nindou threw the ball. Suddenly Saiki got in the way and got hit. Everyone gave a shocked expression as Saiki smiled.

'Not surprising, I mean he was trying to get out earlier.'

"HEY DON'T GIVE UP NOW!!! WE'RE STILL IN THIS!!! LETS GO!!!" Hairo yelled and leaped to catch the ball to keep Saiki in the game. When Hairo landed his shorts fell leaving his ass exposed.

'Oh god, not a pretty sight' I looked away from the embarrassing moment.

"WOAH HE CAUGHT THE BALL!!!"

"HE SAVED SAIKI'S BUTT!!!"

Saiki looked at Hairo with a 'Why do you do this to me' face.

'Look away, look away'

"OH NO, HAIROS KNEE IS BUSTED"

'Tempting but I'm still not going to look'

"Saiki's the only one left on team paper!"

"You have got to be kidding me" Saiki finally spoke, I finally gave in and looked at what was going on.

"Looks like this is up for me... don't give up... I entrust this ball to you...I know that you're hiding something Saiki...you've got a power deep inside you that you are not using...what's stopping you...nows the time.. I wanna see you use it... unleash it..." Hairo exaggerated and vomited blood.

'HOW IS HE BLEEDING HE ONLY SCRAPED HIS KNEE?!'

"Help us Saiki... you're our only hope...*blegh*" Hairo vomited again.

Team paper then shouted words of encouragement.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Tomorrow, I'm too tired to write the rest.