Chapter 1

Bella Pov.

It was a hot day, while me and Rachel were walking to school. "Wow it's finally here" said Rachel. "I'm nervous to start freshmen year of high school" i said.

To me i think high school is going to be the worst four years of my life. "You don't have to be nervous about this year or the other three" said Rachel. "I will be with you through out all of high school" said Rachel.

What if she drifts away, with another group of people i dont know what the hell I would do without her. She's helped me through a lot of shit you know.

"But what if you find another group of people to hang with? What the hell would i do?" I said. "That won't happen Bell i promise, i will stick with you from the beginning to the end" said Rachel. People can't keep any promises i don't have no clue why they say "I promise".

As we walk in, i see this really cute guy, I hope i have some classes with him. And I was late to my first hour.

The best thing about that is there's only one seat left and it's next to him. "Your late" he says with a smirk.

I say "yeah i know" then i smile. "I'm Matthew Espinosa" said Matthew. "I'm Bella but you can call me bell" i said.

"Nice name, your kinda cute" said Matthew. I felt my face turning red. "Thanks" i said. He chuckled. Finally first hour ended, now off to third hour.

I sat in the middle with Rachel. I was surprised to see Matthew in my next hour. Oh no, we have science today and I've always hated science.

"Good morning students" said Ms. Niva."You have a worksheet to do and i want one boy and one girl to partner up" said Ms. Niva.

Guess who ran up to me. "Do you wanna work with me?" Matthew asked. "Ok" i said smiling.

So we went over the worksheet, which took forever. Were almost done with it and I think I started to daydream because I was really bored. Where's Rachel? "I'm gonna go drink some water" i told Matthew and he nods.

Finally i see her, wow I've noticed this class is huge. "There you are" said Rachel, smiling. "I was trying to spot you, but you were pretty far back" i said.

"So whose the guy your working with" said Rachel grinning. "Shut up" i said blushing. "Omg!! You like him" said Rachel. "Stop screaming it out" i said. "His name is Matthew" i said.

I think i really do like him. "Stop thinking about it and go talk to him" said Rachel. "Wait, ask him if he wants to go do something later? Ok?" Said Rachel. She pushes me. Ugh its so annoying when people push me.

Don't forget to vote -alejandra