Chapter 5

Bella's POV.

Why am i so stupid for falling for this again, first it was Nash now Taylor. I am a total mess. No wonder Matthew doesn't want to date.

Later that day

I changed into a floral crop top and high waisted jeans. I should text Rachel.

Me: Hey

Rachel: Hi

Me: What's up ray ray?

While I wait for her to answer i do my make up and hair. I grab my brush.

Rachel: well i was wondering, if you would like to go to the mall with me?

Me: Yeah id love to!

Rachel: i will pick you up at 6

Me: ok

I turn off my phone and change my jeans to a black skater skirt. I hop into my vans and head down stairs.

"Mom?" i asked. "Yes darling?" she said. "I'm going to the mall with Rachel at 6, she's picking me up" i said while grabbing a granola bar.

"Well, here's $100 dollars" she said giving me the money. "Thanks" i said. I am the only child so basically I'm spoiled.

The doorbell rang and i ran to the door with my Michael Kors purse. "Ready?" she asked. "Yup, lets head out" i said.

We got into her fiat, my second favorite car. "I personally love your car" i said with such joy. "Thanks" she said. "What's up with you and Matt?" she asked.

"Not looking good, at all" i said. "What, why" she said surprised. "Hmm, maybe because Nash purposely kissed me, and Matt found out" i said.

"He barged in the class screaming, saying i kissed Nash. Well i didn't he kissed me" i told her. "Oh thats bad, well were here" she said.

We got down and walked into the mall. After all the trying on and buying, finally finished. "Well, i guess were done for today lets go" she said.

We left around 9. After the shopping we ate subway and left. "Were here" she said while hugging me. "Thank you, bye love you ray" i said waving. "Love you too bell" she said speeding off.

Matthew's POV.

Next Day

"Aye, my nigga" i said to Carter. "Whats up bro?" he said. "Not much, just a little heart broken" i said. "Lets fix that up" he said.

We got down, and entered the sports grill bar. Oh no, what do i do. "Hey Carter, i don't drink " i said. "Matthew, its ok to have just like one beer just trust me" he said.

I don't feel so good about this idea he came up with to take away stress. "Table for two" he said sticking two fingers up.

"Ok, right this way" the waiter said. "I'm gonna hook us up with my home-girl, her name is Ivana here she is" he said standing up to give her a hug. "So, what can i get for you two?" she said.

"Ok, can i get two drafts of bud light" he ordered. "Ok anything for the newbie?" she said. "Just get him the same exact thing" he said. She left to get the four beers.

"What the fuck bro, i dont drink" i said angry. "We might need to get four more of them for this pissy mood of yours" he said.

"How does she also know i'm newbie?" i asked suspiciously. "Um, while you were in the bathroom i told her i brought you with me and said you were a newbie" he asked.

"Here we go" she said placing the beers in front of my face. "Cheers" he said while clicking the beer mugs together. Whatever just to take my head off the problems going on.

30 minutes later I'm on my 6th mug of beer. "See, do you remember any of your problems?" he asked. "Well, i have a problem, i need to pee!" i started laughing really loud.

I feel a vibrate on in my pocket, ugh its my phone. I accidentally answered it.

"Hello?" Someone said through the receiver. It was Bella. Why was she out of all people calling me.

"Hello?" she asked again.

"Hi" i slurred. "Why are you on the phone?" Carter said. "Shut the fuck up" i said

"Carter?" she said

"Hey" he also slurred.

"Where are you?" she asked cautiously.

"Sports grill bar" he slurred and she hung up. Were screwed. "Are you kidding me Carter, she is going pick us up!" i screamed. "Calm down" he said.