Chapter 6

Bella's POV.

Ok let get this straight, they're both drunk? Yup. I hop into my car and start to drive to the bar.

I walk in and there i see Matthew wasted next to Carter. "Matthew?" i asked. "What do you want bitch?" he slurred. "Let's go right now" i said pulling him up.

"Leave me alone your not my mom" he said letting go of my hand. I pulled him up and started taking him to my car. "Wait! you forgot your phone Matt" said Carter.

"Thanks bro" she said grabbing it. "Hey hottie" said Carter with a grin. Maybe this will make him jealous. "Hey wanna buy me a drink?" i said looking at Matt.

"Sure" he said. Matthew's hands were turning purple by clenching them. Victory! "Why, why do you keep doing this to me you little slut!" he said crying.

"But it my planned worked out though" i said smiling. "What plan?" he said wiping his face. "Making you jealous silly" i said giggling.

"I've always loved you" i said putting my arms around him. "I even got you on video, Carter was holding the phone" i said tapping his nose "It's all about common sense" i said

"Carter never drinks ever, that was frizzy lemonade" i said laughing.

Matthew's POV.

"Well played" i said and stared in her face. "I love you too" then kissed her. Hope she doesn't pull away. "Let's go to my house" she said. "Ok" i said smiling.

Whooo! She wants to take it to the next level!! YAS man YAS. We get in the car.

Sorry it was short but i'm hope you like it so for. Get ready for the fun part 😉