Chapter 2

Bella POV.

I walked back to my table and Matthew was just staring at his phone. "What are you playing?" I asked. "Flappy birds, highest score is 20" he said. "I bet i can beat your high score" i said. "I wanna see you try " he gave me the phone.

While i was playing he moved my arm and my score was 33. "HA!" I exclaimed. "What i thought you were gonna get up to at least 10" he said.

"Guess you were wrong" i said. "And i bet i would gone up to 50 if you didn't push my arm" i said. "Ha, but you didn't" he said laughing.

"Why do you have your phones out class, are you even done with the my worksheet?" said Ms. Niva and takes the phone. "Yes, we both finished" said Matthew.

"When do i get my phone back?" said Matthew. "Next week" said Ms. Niva and walked away. "She's such a bitch" i said. "What the fuck, i cant live without my phone that long" he said.

"Bella and Matthew dentition" said Ms.Niva. "At least we have together" Matthew shrugged. "Time for lunch everyone" said Ms. Niva.

I wonder if the food here taste any good. I get my lunch and find Rachel sitting in the third table. "Hey" i said. "Bell, this is Morgan" said Rachel.

"I'm bella" i said. She had brown hair and brown eyes. "So how do you like high school so far?" asked Morgan. "Its pretty good so far". " How about you?" i asked.

"Well, i met this hot guy named Cameron Dallas" she said while blushing. "Wait, you never told me yet" said Rachel. "You never asked" said Morgan while smirking. Then we ate.

"Well i got to head back to class, see you guys later" i said. "Bye" they both said.

Finally 5th period. I walk in and its photography class. This was my favorite class for now. But Matthew or Rachel were not in it. Guess i'll just have to make more friends.

"Hey I'm Nash Grier" said Nash. "I'm Bella you can call me Bell" i said. Wow, them eyes are blue like crystals.

"Did you bring your camera?" he asked. "No, tomorrow i plan on bringing it" i said. " Oh, well i guess you can be our model for today" he said. "Ok, that would be great" i said.

At least i can practice modeling skills at least once. "Ok, pose over there" he said. I see flashes and hear clicks. "Can i see the pictures?" I asked. "Ya, you look hot in all of them" he said.

"Thanks" i said blushing. You can see that I'm sorta shy. He leaned and kissed me. "Ummm" i said. "Sorry i didn't mean to" he said scratching his neck.

I hope you guys like it, this is my first book. Sorry it was short. Please vote and keep reading - Alejandra