Chapter 7

Matthew's POV.

"So your leaving your car?" she says. "No" i said. "Ok then" she awkwardly said and now she had to make it awkward.

"Were here sunshine!" she nearly screams. "I dont wanna wake up" i said turning my head. She kisses me. "Ok I'm up, I'm up" i said getting out of her car.

She gets the key and unlocks the door. "Well I'm gonna go to my room to change" she said with a wink. "Ok" i mumbled. I got the chills and butterflies.

She comes out of her room in i dont even want to say what she was wearing. A sweater, socks, and sweats. "Do you want ice cream?" she asked me, why ice cream?

"So what flavor do you want?" she asked me. But now I'm confused i thought we were gonna do something else. "Rocky Road?" i bet she dont have that.

"Coming up" she said. "Let me take out all the toppings out" she said walking to the cabinet. "Well here they all are" she said pulling like 50 toppings.

"Are trying to give diabetes?!" i said pretty loud. She started cracking up while getting scoops of ice cream. "Here it is!!" she squealing.

So it was a huge cup full of ice cream, full of toppings, and whip cream on the top. How sweet. "What movie are we watching?" she asked. "Um, oh i haven't seen divergent" i said.

"Yes! We have to watch that" she screamed. So we were watching the movie and eating the ice cream.

She leaned her head on chest and we were sharing blankets. I fell asleep from all the beer i drank. She fell asleep too but not from beer.

The next day

Bella's POV.

I woke laying on Matthew's chest, i grabbed my phone to see the time "10:46" it read. "Matt?" i said.

We sat down to eat breakfast and it was very quiet. He finished and put his plates in the sink. "Where are your parents?" he asked randomly.

"Well my parents are divorced, my dad lives in Maine and my mom is on a business trip" i said.

"My mom comes in 2 weeks" i said. "Oh. Your lucky the house to your self no rules" he said falling on the couch.

"Yeah but, i miss my mom a ton and i feel lonely in the house" i said. "I could stay with you till your mom comes back" he insisted.

"You would?" i asked. "Yes it would be great and i wouldn't leave you be alone" he said.

I started to cry. He hugged me and gave me a kiss. "It will be alright ok?" he said. "Ok" i mumbled.