Chapter 2

The boyband made their way back to the hotel room. Namjoon had finally stopped recording and they were met with silence.  Jin was lost in his thoughts about Eunji. She was everything he had ever wanted. Her eyes were large and when she looked up at his, it reminded him of a cute puppy. When she smiled, those puppy dog eyes would brighten up. She had chubby cheeks and perfect lips that would stretch perfectly into a beautiful smile.

"왜 이렇게 오래걸렸어요?" Yoongi said walking up to Jin. They were both startled by Hoseok's yell.

"English speaking time only!" he said looking at the black haired boy.

"우리는 진짜로 이것을 지금 하고 있는가?" he responded rolling his eyes.

"Yes. We are really doing this right now. Say what you said again in English, please." Hoseok said, pushing his orange hair out of his face.

"So..." Yoongi started, looking back at Hoseok angrily, "What took you so long?"  Jin shrugged and walked over to the kitchen to prepare some food.

"Seriously, though. It took everyone else like five minutes. All we had to say was 'Hey, girl. I'm a Korean pop idol and I want to go on a date with you,' and then wink at her or something. Why didn't you just do that?" Namjoon said as he propped his feet up on the coffee table.

"I don't know." Jin dished out his food and walked over to the kitchen table and sat next to Hoseok and Jimin. "I just... I wanted it to be more than just another fan wanting to date me." he said, then offering the two boys next to him some food.

"I don't get it." Tae said waving his arms and almost hitting Namjoon in the face. "It one date. It will be ruined. You won't marry her! It can be an A.R.M.Y!" Jin just shrugged again and offered Taehyung some of his food.

"I do not want them to know me." he looked down and his plate.

"She sang our song." Jungkook said, looking over to him, eyebrows raised.

"She only listen to music, maybe. Maybe she doesn't know our face." Jin responded. Junkook just shrugged and looked away.

"No spill things, okay?" Jin said gesturing to his shirt. "No spill anything on her. Will ruin expensive clothes." The others nod in agreement.

"So, what's her name?" Namjoon asked. "You never mentioned it."

"Oh. I thought you heard." Jin responded. That's when he got lost in his thoughts again. The way her name seemed to flow so freely from her plump lips and her clumsy bow filled his mind.

"Eunji..." he spoke in a daze. "Song Eunji." Jimin nudged him and smirked.

"She's Korean? I thought you wanted something different." Namjoon said.

"No. She adopted." Jin responded. "She is beautiful." he added, getting lost again.

"He boy in love." Jimin laughed, squinting his eyes. Jin shook his head and looked away smiling, as he was bombarded with light shoves and pats from the other guys. At that moment, his phone rang. The land line was local.

"Uh h-hello?" Jin answered while signaling for the others to quiet down.

"Jin, hey! What's up? Oh! It's Eunji. Sorry..." she laughed.

"Oh hello, Eunji, and it is the ceiling. That is what's up." he tried to hold back his laugh. That was until she started laughing.

"Really, Jin? Why am I laughing? That wasn't even funny! Actually won lamest joke award of the year, voted by me and just about everyone else." she said trying to calm herself down, but the sound of Jin's laugh kept her going.

"Oh my god," Jungkook mumbled. "That not funny at all." He looked over at Yoongi, confused. "Why is he laughing?" Yoongi shrugged, chuckling at Jin's squeaky and hiccup like laugh. Only Jin could hear Eunji's laugh, hardly audible bursts of air.

"God, this is stupid." she wheezed. She cleared her throat, calming down. "Okay, okay. It was actually not funny at all, but I called you for a reason." Jin sighed and stopped laughing.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I just wanted to get back you to on that... um... date?" she said hesitantly, unsure if it was actually a date. She rubbed her arm nervously.

"Yes date! What time? When? I pick you up?" He questioned her excitedly, sitting up straight. His smile grew and his eyes lit up.

"Slow your role, kiddo." she giggled. "My schedule is pretty full-"

"Oh, okay..." Jin said, shrinking back down, a bit disappointed.

"But," she continued, "I have tomorrow night free. Oh! After my um quote unquote show that no one attends or pays for. You could say I'm cheap." She laughed. "What should I wear?"

"Yes! Tomorrow is great! Wear uh... casual. Yes. Cute casual." Jin grinned wide. On the other line Eunji grinned right back.

"I can't wait. I'll wear pink to match your hair. I'll see you then, and take me somewhere good!" She hung up the phone and jumped into bed. Her heart was racing, and she was smiling like and idiot.

"I have to pick an outfit!" she yelled jumping up and running to her closet. That's when she heard her bedroom door open. She turned quickly to see her roommate.

"What is with all the yelling, you actual spastic?" The brunette male said, leaning in the doorframe. "Some of us are trying to melee." He walked over and sat at the edge of her bed.

"Sorry, Ryan. I have a date and I'm like super hype." she said plopping down next to him. "He wants me to dress cute, but casual and I told him I would wear pink to match his hair, so..."

"You have plenty of options." he finished. "That is all your closet is. I'll help I guess, but I am a straight male, so I have no sense in fashion." Eunji laughed.

"Thanks First Name. I owe you one." He got up and started digging through her closet.

"I think I have an idea. Oh! This is good. You owe me a game." He tossed the dress to her. "I'm gonna kick your ass this time."

"Bet." she said examining the dress and then tossing it down. They both starred at each other in silence before running off to the living room, pushing each other and jumping over things.

"Damn it!" Ryan cursed, taking a seat on the couch. Eunji sat on the floor in front of him, player one controller in her hand. They played, Eunji using her genius tactic of finding the coolest looking move and then spamming it until she won.

"This is so unfair." Ryan said as he leaned back. "You can't just spam the same thing."

"What do you expect? This is only my second time playing, and you've managed to lose both times." Eunji laughed as he threw a throw pillow down on her. "I've gotta go to sleep. I have a big day tomorrow."

"Good luck with that. I hope you get laid." Ryan and Eunji both got up and headed to their rooms. 

"Goodnight, Ryan." she said turning out her light.

"Goodnight, egirl scum." he laughed, and with that Eunji shut her door, climbed in bed, and dreamed about her date with the worldwide handsome man.