Chapter 6

Ryan was never a fan of Kpop. The only thing asian he really liked was Nintendo, and Naruto. The food and ladies are nice too, but Nintendo and Naruto are the best asian things. Those are Japanese, though. In Eunji's opinion, they don't count, because everyone likes those. Being extremely white, Ryan doesn't have much culture outside of Starbucks, and casserole. His music is black and his fashion was, well according to the internet it was Korean, but it looked normal to him. he straightened out his black sweatshirt and pulled at the legs of his jeans. They were tighter than he was used to. It was uncomfortable, but he knew Eunji. They would be trying to find him an outfit all day. He walked out of the his room and called to Eunji, asking if he was finally wearing something decent. He looked at her and was shocked to see that she was wearing a similar outfit. In fact, their shoes were actually the same; gray sneakers. Her sweatshirt was white and she wore a short black skirt. White stockings hugged her legs all the way up to her knees. The skirt hung loosely and the baggy sweatshirt was tucked in. She wore a cute floppy black hat, her hair sticking out in the front.

"And me?" Ryan nodded still in a daze as he checked Eunji out.

"Um, uh yeah! You look good! Hey, dude! We match." he said, snapping out of his daze.

"Oh we do! I didn't notice." she laughed as she walked back in her room. "I'm gonna finish my makeup. Do something with your hair." She gasp. "Can I do your makeup?"

"No." Ryan said turning and walking back into his room. He looked in the mirror, and just like Jin did on his date with Eunji, Ryan tried to fix his hair. He messed with his brown locks until he made something out of them, rather than just a shaggy mess.

"Oh, you look nice." Eunji said, linking her arm with his. "Come on." Hopping on the bus, they made their way to Rock City Music Hall, to watch Eunji's date sing. Ryan didn't know if he was nervous because he liked Eunji, or if it was the chance of meeting a girl. Maybe, he was nervous because of the backstage passes. He knew he shouldn't feel the way he did, but he felt as if he had to impress BTS. He felt like he needed to prove that he was better than Jin, even if he didn't want to be with Eunji. They got off of the bus and walked down to the music hall. Showing their passes they made it backstage.

"Are there going to be any girls I can legally hit on, like, at all?" Ryan said shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Um, will at least six others, unless they gave their tickets to some kids." Eunji said as she looked around. Ryan spotted two girls and walked up to them.

"Eunji!" She turned around to face the familiar voice.

"Jin, I thought you said you were going to leave me alone."  Eunji said with her arms crossed.

"I said that so you would come." Jin said, quietly.

"Um, you should meet Ryan." She gestured beside her, but no one was there. "Ryan? Ryan! Bro! Setting the panic alarm! You were my safety net! Ryan!" She stared at him and waved her arms. He was talking to two girls and Jungkook. One of them must have been Jungkook's date.

"Yeah, my roommate has been trying to get me into the Kpop stuff lately. I have to say, you guys are actually great. I watched a few music videos on my way here." Ryan said to Jungkook.

"Thank you. Who are you with?" he asked.

"Ryan! Yo, help!" Ryan turned to Eunji, giving her a concerned look.

"Well, I guess she answered my question for you. I'll be back I guess." Ryan said to Jungkook as he started to walk over to Eunji and Jin.

"I'll go with you." Jungkook responded, jogging to keep up with him.

"Subtle much?" Ryan said placing a hand on Eunji's shoulder. "What's up?"

"Hello. I am Jin." Jin said with a slight bow. Ryan glared at him a bit and nodded.

"Yeah, um, I understand now." he mumbled. "Hey, I'm Ryan; Eunji's roommate." Jin and Jungkook glanced over at each other.

"Ah, roommate." they said simultaneously. Ryan nodded, his grip on Eunji's shoulder tightening. Since the day she moved in, Ryan has been very protective of Eunji. When she came home the Friday of the date, crying, he was livid. He couldn't stand seeing her upset. He always wanted her to be happy. Seeing the person that broke her heart made him want to pounce on him, shove him to the ground, and kick him until he was coughing up blood. He knew he couldn't do that. Ryan knew that if he did, not only would the entirety of the A.R.M.Y hate him, but Eunji would too. She would move out and never speak to him again, leaving him to worry about her. Ryan met the rest of the group and had a nice conversation with them. He liked everyone and got along great, except for Jin. He couldn't get over how he hurt Eunji.

"Guys, were on." Namjoon said as he walked to the stage. "Nice to meet you, man!"

"Nice to meet you guys too, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin." He stopped naming when Jin passed by. Eunji looked at him and slapped him playfully, giggling.

"Ryan!" she said. He let go of his grip on her shoulder. They walked over and started talking to the girls backstage. They watched as BTS danced and sang. Ryan was amazed at how they moved. He was mildly jealous. He wanted to move and look like they could. That way, Eunji would like him. No, not Eunji, but girls in all. He would get more girls if he could dance, than he does playing video games. He took Eunji's hand and she tightened the grip. He didn't know if she knew what she was doing, but he didn't care. At that moment, he just wanted to hold her hand and protect her.