Umiko VS Setsuko (OC battle)

Umiko laughed as she saw Setsuko enter the stage. She smiled "Ready to be shrivels up like the plants from before?~" She asked looking all smug. She cleared her throat and began to sing.

"Embrace the dark you call a home,

Gaze upon an empty, white throne

A legacy of lies,

A familiar disguise

Sing with me a song of conquest and fate

The black pillar cracks beneath its weight

Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone

Lost in thoughts all alone"

Water from the surrounding plants slowly started to drift to her, and circled around her body. It slowly started to spread out, but something was different about the water, it looked like it cut something. Umiko continued to sing. A butterfly touched the water, but was instantly cut into two. It slowly spread out from her.

Setsuko gulps kinda scared even though she had mastered her quirk it took a lot out of her when ever she used it.

She held out her hands and slowly started to ball them into fists concentrating with her hands shaking slightly. A ball of head hand started to surround her as she closed her eyes.

the ball of heat hand completely surrounded her her eyes snapped open. She had a manic expression on her face. Ready for what was to come.(Extra little bit to add onto the end of my last thing) The flowers and grass started to burn behind her making the backdrop behind her and her look badass, her manic expressions helped with the whole ordeal.

Umiko smiled "This is my water, no matter what state, I'll still control it~" She said with a grin. She laughed again, smiling. She continued to sing her song.

"You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek

Life beyond the shore just out of reach

Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time

The path is yours to climb"

She looked at Setsuko with a smug look, as the water suddenly changed it pace, and went at high speeds at Setsuko and the the radius around her. The water around her flowed out and spinned like a saw. The water made a whooshing sound as it spinned in the air.

Umiko smiled at Setsuko. She didn't stop, but the look in her eyes told it all.

The head ball that protected her fought well against most of the water but with each passing second it got smaller and smaller till it didn't even cover her anymore. She suddenly let her hands open causing the ball of heat to pop and send a massive energy heat wave towards Umiko.

She already knew that she wasn't going to win the fight, she's probably get seriously injured or even worse. But she would still try and push on the the very bitter end.

Umiko glared and waved her hands, sending a wave of her own water to disperse of the heat wave. When the water made contact with the heat, a steam explosion occurred, sending Umiko backwards. She smiled at Setsuko, lifting her arms to reveal burns, "The heated steam burned me, but in steam there's water Setsuko~"

Umiko giggled and waved both of her hands in front of her, concentrating on the steam. Slowly, the water from the steam floated towards Umiko, floating around her body like little jewels. She smiled at Setsuko, "Let's see if you can stop this~"

Umiko smiled and reshape the water into tiny needles, hundreds of 1 inch water made needles. She changed the viscosity in them, making them a solid, no longer glistening in the sun, but giving a glossy shine instead. She changed the density in them as well to be as hard as diamonds.