Oc battles Archer vs Setsuko

Archer vs Setsuko

Her fists started to glow as she got into a fighting stance, she stamped her foot down hard making some clear ice on the floor that archer won't see.

Don't you know how my quirk works?"he said in a smuggie,his arrogance leaking from his every pore,his legs began to melt the ice around him from the stockpiled energy,he crouched even more as he jumped,erupting the ground beneath him, destroying the bar,he flew so fast that he couldn't be seen.

"Then I guess you don't know how my quirk works either!!!" She yelled closing her eyes and making her quirk infuse with her. Snapping her glowing eyes open she scanned the area and saw archer moving incredibly fast. Throwing her hand up the water from the ice that had mixed with the earth shot out in seven tendrils racing towards him.

THEN LET"he yelled in-between his actions,he started sweating from the sudden movements and the immense energy stockpiled in him,he began charging his arms,flexing his muscles,in the blink of an eye he stomped the wall next to him and zoomed to the other side of the room,he smirked insanily as he landed on the wall, borrowing his hands and feet in it,he looked at setsuko before reading for another dash"THE BEST WIN"he yelled once more as he zoomed from the wall, destroying it as he approached her.

Stamping her foot down hard she created four domes of water that got thicker as they came in but bigger as they went out. Shooting the ground with a spear of ice into the ground the water domes turned into incredibly hard ice protecting her.

He kept smirking as he landed on the done on all fours"SOME ICE FOR YOUR COCKTAIL!?"he yelled as he raised his hand up,it glowed a feint red as it began trembling"CAUSE IM BREAKING THE ICE"he yelled as he punched a hole right through the dome,the ice around his body started rapidly melting, releasing steam as it did so,he then began moving his hand around in the dome as he searched for setsuko to draw out"come here baby~"he whispered as he almost fell in the dome,the ice beneath him slowly cracking as it became more and more weak.

Setsukos evil laugh came from behind him... but there was no one there. "Don't you know that's my diversion move!" She laughs and moves her hand up bringing three sharp stings of water up from the ground underneath archer. She is still know where be seen.

He looked through the ice to the floor, noticing the stings"God damn why are making this so hard..."he said as he sighted,he charged a muscle and erupted him,creating an energy wave that destroyed the dome and the stings all together,he was shot in the ceiling,he dug his fingers in it as he looked around the room, scanning it for setsuko,he sweated on single drop that fell down from his nose to the floor, staining it"holy shit...where is she..."he mumbled to himself as he charged his legs once more,zooming around the room in search for her.

She smiled as she rises from a puddle, water seeping out of her and the the ground that was soaked be the ice. She lifted the water, it swirling in a untamed block above her, she shook a bit with the immense weight of it and water deprivation.

She moved the water block to above archer in a quick and swift movement. Thrusting her hand down then up she sent a ribbon of water up to the block, freezing it.

Swirling her hand she created a spear of water to shoot up crashing into it, smashing it into many big shards of ice that's she controlled to go flying fast towards archer. "Burokkukurasshu!!!" She yelled her voice resonating with power.

His eyes widened in awe as he saw her true display of power,but he wasn't going to go down easy,his face turned serious as he charged his whole body,stockpiling an insane amount of energy,he raised his one leg and stared at setsuko"Άνοιξε δρόμο να βαδίσω"he whispered as he stomped his leg on the ground,creating a tremor so strong that threw everyone on their knees alongside with a crator around him and a dust cloud to work as camouflage,he charged his arms and raised them to the air,he slammed then together, creating an energy wave so strong that shattered the pieces to snowflakes,he then kneeled down and gasped for air as he began feeling the impact of his overusage"I'm not going down now"he whispered to himself as he lifted one leg up, using it to balance himself,trying to get up,he smiled as he knew this might be the checkmate.