Lilith Vs Belladonna basically

Her eyes started to water again. She smiled as The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down her face. She feels the muscles of her chin tremble like a small child and she look toward the Izuku, as if asking her to soothe her. There is static in her head once more, the side effect of this constant fear, she hears my own sounds, like a distressed child, raw from the inside. It takes something out of her she didn't know she had left to give. She had lost! And died! Even when her strongest personality took over. She was weak, useless. Quirkless. She couldn't save her or her sister! And she managed to loose Belladona... She was the only person that she'd had through all the shit. Now she was gone

As much as she tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from her throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping. The sound of the place. The muffled sobs wracked against her chest. "Hey izu?" Setsuko choked out asking her, her crystal tears still falling freely down her face. "L-let me tell you what really happened" she tried to smile but she couldn't because the pain, the grief was to much to handle.

She refused to look away, even as her lips trembled and her shoulders heaved with emotion, unwilling to back down.
Her dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears; her hands clenched into shaking fists, in a desperate battle against the grief.
A lone tear traced down her cheek, and just like that, the floodgates opened.
She wept, tears streaming from her deep purple eyes, loud, heaving sobs tearing from her throat, and still she did not look away.
Not until the sobs drove her to her knees did her determined gaze fall. She clutched onto her sisters body hoping for a lifeline, but it didn't come.

Setsuko took a deep breath and moved her shaking head to looked at her sister, tears falling down her face like angry bubbling whitewater. The tears fell down her face, only to be made into icicle'a and shatter when they met the floor. She hugged Izuku even tighter, crushing her. "You died....and I didn't give a damn.....I'm sorry...." Setsuko whispered out, and continued to cry on. She buried her head into her sister's neck, crying out loud, like a crying baby. "YOU GOT SMASHED INTO THE FUCKING GROUND AND GOT YOUR HEART FUCKING RIPPED OUT....GODDAMNIT...AND I DIDNT EVEN TRY TO SAVE YOU!" Setsuko yelled out in agony, the pain of even remembering what happen, brought great pain to her heart.

"Izu..." She sniffed feeling great resentment building up towards herself. She was cold. She recalled the syringes, and drank all of your blood that she had collected!!" She she grabbed at the fabric of izus clothes, or what was remaining. "You where under Liliths control!" Her voice managed to croke out.
"I remember smashed her hand down into the floor, which caused ypur to crash into the floor, with a bone chilling crack. I was in-between so... Belladona didn't care..." She cried out. "I didn't care...Lilith smiled as she killed you!, She repeatedly slames your body into the ground! over and over again!" She gulped. "I remember she looked at me, and grinned, and raised her right hand." Her body suffered more years seemed to pump out. "This raised your bloody right hand, and the hand then clenched into a fist. She then told us she was a Villan bot a hero... as she activated your quirk, and she smashed her fist against her own chest, which Izuku copied...only you didn't survive the blow... Your hear was shredded and ripped from your body!" She broke down even more sobbing racked her whole body.

"Belledonna had now taken over my body," she said depressed. "She laughed Manicly! She-she said 'ro you really Think! That I! Care about some weakling! I mean it's the quirkless' sister not mine' I- SHE- WE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BLOODED BODY!" She yelled beating herself up.

"We fought." She said in a depressed tone. "It was going so well till we got hit... It was deep and we where bleeding out." The same melancholic voice had taken over her face, she had stopped crying because she couldn't cry anymore. "Then one of the needles expanded, it glowed a crimson red, then exploded. One after another, they all exploded...causing a chain reaction! The shards of needles were sent scattering across the battlefield, like flying bullets. They passed through our pathetic excuse of a shield like butter, a shattering could be heard. Resonating throughout the field." Her face was unchanging her eyes shrouded in darkness with a inconsolable tone to her voice, she was broken

"we- now I remember she said you were pathetic and that we should join you, that we were a bitch...She looked at the bloody mess of the person we had became. SHE SAID SHE WASN'T A MOSTER!! AND THAT SHED HELP ME JOIN YOU!!" Her grip on the fabric tightened.

"she found the perfect way to 'help' us, and began to laugh. She slowly put her hand onto the open wound that we haf, she said 'Don't worry....Momma's here~' it was slightly calming! She slowly pulled a blood spike, from the open wound. She comforted us! While slowly raising the spike up. She grinned and skewed us! through the heart!" She yelled sullen and bitter. "Belladona scarified herself to revive you and me..." She cried out mournful and missing something in her... She would never be the same