Lilith Vs Belladonna

Lead up

Seris looked at Deku cold in the eyes, as he picked up the last needle. "I'm only doing what's best...his temperament...not the best right now...so he quite, or else you'll fight me." He said in a serious, and dead tone.

"DONT HURT IZU!" Setsuko yelled protectively stepping infront of Izu. "You are not! Not! Going to hurt her!" She lowpitchly growled. "You'll have to go through me first!" She hissed.

Seris looked at Setsuko and smiled, and plucked some of the needles. "Do you want to fight me....or do you want to fight my friend Lilith...otherwise known as the The Bloody Hero: The Bloodstriss. I'm sure you acknowledge her power...but you can choose."  Seris said in a clam tone, and plucked one of the many needles in his pin cushion, and looked at it. He looked at Setsuko, and grinned, "So...what is it? You have the first move anyways..."

"let me try that 'blood hero!'" she smirked. "her face changed into a devilish facade. Pulling her arms back she smirked devilishly her eyes getting a red hue. "Hahhahaha!" She laughed evilly.

Flicking between personalities she turned around and smiled at Izuku. "Izu... run! I don't want to hurt y-" she struggled to say it with her other personality trying to gain control again. "Y-you! I I can't control her!" She said through a watery voice using her quirk to push her away protecting her from Setsuko.

Seris sighed, and turned to Midoriya, "Your going after...ok?" Seris told her, and turned his back to her. He pulled out a cellphone, and dialed a number. It ringed, and then he put the phone up to his ear. "Hey Lilith...yea no long time no see...listen, I want you to fight one of my students...well I kind of said that you can also fight them...ok...great...ok, see you soon." Seris said as he hung up. He looked at Archer, and tightened the threads containing him, "Stay...S T I L L." Seris said, a serious tone this time.

Lilith walked up to the field, still in her hero suit. It was revealing, but for only the most maximum movement she could get. She looked at Seris and smiled, "Hey...so you must be the student?" She asked Setsuko, looking up and down. She raised the mini gun with the syringes, and chucked it back, reloading it. She smiled, and opened the case of blood in her other hand. She took a bike of blood out, and drank it. 10 bloody hands soon appeared behind her, and turned into sharp daggers. She can morph the 10 bloody hands into anything she desires, and she can harden the blood into as hard as Diamond, and can be as sharp as a blood. She looked at Setsuko, and smiled, "Whenever your ready." She said in a sweet tone, and got into a low defensive stature. Her bloody hands formed into shields in front of her, circling around her.

Seris sighed, and walked off the field.

Setsuko looked up at her. Fear spreading through her like a disease.

Shaking a little she opened her mouth to speak. "I'll fight you on one condition!!! If I win you have to promise not to hurt my friends ever again! But... if I lose." She let out a shaky breath. "If I lose you can do anything you want to me... I'll even follow your orders." She looked up with determination her eyes glistening with held back tears.

"Is that a deal!" She yelled flipping away to get into a flighting position further away.

Her hands swirled with the beginning of ice and water. She was ready.

Izuku: Suko no!! Dont do it! *she said alarmed as she got up to help her*

Archer:Archer groaned after setsukos comments,he started moving his head around trying to get up(FUCKING HELL WHY NOW!?)he thought to himself as he desperately tried to move