Author's Note 2.0

Hello, my Predator Army! Yes, I just called all you people who have read my story...Predator Army lol. Okay, I know what you all may be thinking "is Author-chan canceling the story?" No! I am not.

I know it has been a few days since I have actually updated and every time I want to update my story and I look at the blinking mouse on my screen waiting for me to write and publish another awesome chapter....I just blank.  I am having a major writer's block. I know that Jane is supposed to meet Nightblood's family and all that jazz, but I just cannot for the life of me think of what to write for the next chapter. So, it will probably take a few more days for me to actually get chapter 16 out. 

As for where this story is going, there will be three more chapters until I finally end this story. Yes, I can already hear the aw's the No! No! Please God Nooooooooooooo! and the silent sobbing and maybe the cursing at me? lol okay, probably not the last part. But there will probably be a sequel to this, I really don't know yet. But if there's not, there are other fandoms that I have been dying to write about and there will be more romance stories coming soon.

So, let me repeat, I will not be canceling the story and there will be three more chapters left to go after I write chapter 16. So, hang in there guys, chapter 16 will be coming soon, I haven't forgotten about it. Anyway, like always, if you all have any questions, concerns, input or just want to say hi, shoot me a message and I will respond super fast. Unless I'm busy or asleep of course lol. See you all in the next chapter, Bye-Bye!

 See you all in the next chapter, Bye-Bye!