Måjør Iñ Më

In Major In :

Why did you hit her Luna? You know we wasn't suppose to hit her now look what you've done! Imogen shouted at Luna.

Look here you cross over bitch I was not about to let her hit you, Luna said to Imogen as she held her head in her hands.

Next....

Every time you speak all I be hearing is cha cha cha, blah blah blah, bitch speak English,

Luna and Imogen was back at it again everyone was annoyed at them.

I am not in this bull with you today Imogen. I told you stay away from Killa he ain't good fa you girl, Luna tried to say in a calm voice.

Its all your fault now I'm in trouble.

Later....

Jayla try to do a back shot for me please, like really turn around and get your head a little bit forward, yes like that the photographer instructed.

Jayla Imogen's in trouble.

Jayla looked up as soon as the camera clicked.

Perfect!

With who?

Killa

After.....

Yes we finally made it, Luna said while her hand was wrapped around Jayla's hand.

It is where I was born to be Brittany said.

Yeah its ight Imogen said while on her phone sucking on a lollipop.

Lighten up chica Amelia said rubbing her hand on Imogen's shoulder for comfort. And I'm loving it for both of us amigo.

I agree with Mogen, its ight but not all that Jayla said making the rest girls groan.

Picture of Imogen